Which country is least likely to start World War 3?

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
Japan, they got screwed over pretty hard in the last one, what with getting nuked in all. I can't imagine them picky anymore fights, ever.

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
I think Ireland. We can't afford an army right now... but I guess if you guys have one lying around we would take it off your hands... ;)

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Thyunda said:
Thespian said:
Naw, I'd watch out for the Maltese. They're planning something, what with their forts and other forts and more forts.
I am convinced. The only rational answer is for the UN to launch a full out invasion on Malta and it's infamous forts.

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
Probably Canada, we seem a bit busy in Afghanistan at the moment any way.

I blame Stephen Harper.

Eldan

Jun 22, 2008
Switzerland, obviously. After all, we have one of the largest armies per capita, and are up there with the most firearms as well.

Plus, militia, and everyone is required by law to train with firearms every year until they are 45.

So, no reason for us to start a war. We are also richer than most potential enemies.

MrSmish

Oct 27, 2009
Lord_Panzer said:
MrSmish said:
Lord_Panzer said:
MrSmish said:
The MuthR FuthR said:
MrSmish said:
The Soviet Union.

oh...

then its, fuedal japan FTW!
Mesopotamia, *****.
I'm going Fertile Crescent on yo' ass.

OT: Tie between my home and native land (Canada, for the lazy), those forever-neutral Swiss, and Vatican City.

For a slightly less orthodox answer, I'd say Russia. When you think about it, what would they stand to gain? They're in as good a place as they can be under the circumstances.
Mesopotamia was in Fertile Cerscent. You're rebuttal rendered is invalid.
Was more of a restatement than a repudiation, actually. It's hard to go back further than Mesopotamia.

I am disappointed, however, that neither of you mentioned how unlikely it is that the Holy Roman Empire will start WWIII. I expected more.
You expected more from the Internet?

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
MrSmish said:
Lord_Panzer said:
MrSmish said:
Lord_Panzer said:
MrSmish said:
The MuthR FuthR said:
MrSmish said:
The Soviet Union.

oh...

then its, fuedal japan FTW!
Mesopotamia, *****.
I'm going Fertile Crescent on yo' ass.

OT: Tie between my home and native land (Canada, for the lazy), those forever-neutral Swiss, and Vatican City.

For a slightly less orthodox answer, I'd say Russia. When you think about it, what would they stand to gain? They're in as good a place as they can be under the circumstances.
Mesopotamia was in Fertile Cerscent. You're rebuttal rendered is invalid.
Was more of a restatement than a repudiation, actually. It's hard to go back further than Mesopotamia.

I am disappointed, however, that neither of you mentioned how unlikely it is that the Holy Roman Empire will start WWIII. I expected more.
You expected more from the Internet?
From a group that mentions Meso-fucking-potamia, yes actually.

Son, I am dissapoint.