Which Dev Would You Follow Into Hell?

Ziodyne64

Jun 29, 2011
Team ICO. I know they've only technically made two games, but I'd follow them into the fire if that's what they had to do to get The Last Guardian prominent again.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Relic i guess.

i have more games from them that i know are from them then any other studio. so they win by default? i guess

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
SquareEni wait I forgot about FF 13. Ok, Bio wait I forgot about DA2 (and Mass Effect 3 and TOR). Ok Ubi wait I forgot Ass Creed 3.

So, nobody. I would put Valve but with each passing year that I am without Half Life my devotion wanes.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
Obsidian.
I mean, damn. They are just too awesome.
Their writing is above par, their games are fun and involving, what more do you want?
Though, reading the OP, I would probably not follow Oblivion into hell, aka absorption into EA.
Mostly because EA ends up driving away all the good people, wrapping games up into DRM-ridden messes, well, it just wouldn't be Obsidian anymore.

theblindedhunter

Jul 8, 2012
Valve. Absolutely.
Between having brilliant games, enthusiastically supporting the modding community, and creating a system that has not just made it easier for me to play games but enabled me to do it at all (sales are great), how could I not?

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Terminate421 said:
The ones who made the HELLJUMPERS

Feet first into hell, along side the greatest gaming company ever.
This, the thing I love about Bungie is that they put a lot of love and attention into their games, and there loyal to their fanbase. Easily my favorite company.

MoreThanANoob

Oct 9, 2012
Either Hideo Kojima, Gabe Newell, or Shigeru Miyamoto. There may be one or two I'm not remembering, but that may be my brain's spam filter.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Hell is an awful place. I imagine having Edmund McMillen along could make hell fun.

TrevHead

Apr 10, 2011
CAVE Interactive Co, Vannilaware, Valve, Relic and Platinum Games are my picks

Its such a shame that THQ is in so much trouble, given they own Relic.

I also have a real soft spot for SEGA even if they are retards most of the time.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Atlus. Just about everything they have made is either, really good, great, or Persona 4.

Hidetaka Miyazaki/From Software: Note to mention all of From's games have that one thing most games don't have these days: ATMOSPHERE. Its lacking, but these guys nailed it. Also Miyazaki is responsible for the archers in the Anor Londo section of Dark Souls... respect sir, respect.

Suda 51: Why even bother talking about this psychopath, he is awesome.

Shinji Mikami/Platinum Game aka New Clover Studios: Very veeeeery unique experiences from these guys. And its a shame Mikami left Capcom, but hey after what they do I would too. Good luck on MGS Revengeance Mikami, hope you make it feel more like Devil May Cry then the actual upcoming Devil May Cry. Speaking of MGS...

Hideo Kojima/Kojima Productions: Great job on the MGS franchise, a favor though... please make Zone of the Enders 3 already!!!

and I saved the best for last...

Tameem: hahahaha no, F that guy he can spend an eternity in hell alone.

Team Ico: SOTC and Ico are masterpieces, hope The Last Guardian gets finished.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
1) Gust.
2) Kojima Productions.
3) Nippon Ichi Software.
4) Platinum Games.

i will go anywhere with those four!

Lola Lazerface

Nov 26, 2012
I was going to say Quantic Dream so I could point and laugh and possibly touch myself while demons do unspeakable things to Cage's private parts, but a load of people already made similar jokes. Balls.

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
Bungie and Valve, because they are so awesome, I will go with them both simultaneously.

Sep 14, 2009
Hero in a half shell said:
I'd follow EA in, just to make sure they stayed there, if that counts.
lol'd at this, and I gotta agree...

this gif explains it perfectly

however on the flip side to stay OT, I would follow CDP Red, just because I love their practices and I loved both the witchers, so I'm excited to see what they do next.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
CDProjektRED and From Software. Those guys made the games that have impressed me the most this generation.