Which development company do you still trust and admire?

Kekkonen1

Nov 8, 2010
Valve (even though, aside from Portal, I'm not actually a huge fan of their games, I just think they seem the least evil in an evil evil world).

Hideo Kojima and Suda 51 (I know, not studios but I will buy all their games!).

Also I guess I am carefully positive towards studios such as Firaxis, CD-Projekt etc.

Studios I USED to love fanatically but that has now fallen from grace:
Bioware
Blizzard
Square-Enix

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I would have to see CD Projekt, Atlus, Ninja Theory and Ubisoft Montreal..little companies do I still trust.

Aarowbeatsdragon

Jan 27, 2012
I still have trust in Bioware as Mass effect 2 and 3 were amazing games, 2 being my favorite game of all time and i enjoyed dragon age 2, other than them its Valve, Remedy, Bethesda, Obsidian and Ubisoft.

Zedresserit

Jan 18, 2013
Valve, Bethesda, Firaxis, and Rockstar. I'll play games from other developers, but announcements of new releases from these ones in particular turn my head.

Collegeboy21

Jan 26, 2010
Bethesda and Valve, pretty much. I was a die hard fanboy of Bioware until recently. I'll give Dragon Age III a shot for old times' sake. We'll see how that goes. If it goes poorly, I will be done with Bioware.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
For me Relic is about the only studio that I'm consistently interested in.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
NIIIIIIIIIINTENDO! Woohoo! While so many companies are trying to make the next spunkgargleweewee even worse than last year's, Nittendo's all like... "So, you like videogames? Well, here's a plump plumber riding a dinosaur through space on his quest to rescue a princess from an evil turtle dragon while snagging power-ups to transform, giving himself and his dinosaur new abilities, while dodging black holes, buzzsaws, vicious flowers, and more. have fun! ('Cause that's why videogames exist, remember!?)"

Also, Valve knows how to keep giving us excellent first-person shooters that stray far away from spunkgargleweewee. ID Software and Rockstar still seem pretty cool, though I haven't played much from them just yet. However, they're legends in the videogame industry!

aguspal

Aug 19, 2012
Lugbzurg said:
NIIIIIIIIIINTENDO! Woohoo! While so many companies are trying to make the next spunkgargleweewee even worse than last year's, Nittendo's all like... "So, you like videogames? Well, here's a plump plumber riding a dinosaur through space on his quest to rescue a princess from an evil turtle dragon while snagging power-ups to transform, giving himself and his dinosaur new abilities, while dodging black holes, buzzsaws, vicious flowers, and more. have fun! ('Cause that's why videogames exist, remember!?)"

Also, Valve knows how to keep giving us excellent first-person shooters that stray far away from spunkgargleweewee. ID Software and Rockstar still seem pretty cool, though I haven't played much from them just yet. However, they're legends in the videogame industry!
That word.. stop with that. STOP WITH THAT ****.

Sorry about that, I dont even care that you dont like Military shooters, but WOW, that word/meme gets on my nerves really, REALLY fast. I guess its my Arrow in the knee meme.

About your opinion itself... I like both nintendo and the military shooters so I dont know what to say.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
I'm going with... the obvious Bethesda and Obsidian, and I'll throw in Turbine, because I'm a loyal fan of their customer support.

jackinmydaniels

Jul 12, 2012
Bethesda and Rockstar seem to be the only two companies that don't seem to pull any punches when it comes to giving me a fantastic experience that's well worth the 60 asking price. I'll admit both companies have pulled a couple dick moves here and there, but all in all their the only two I'll believe when they promise me a good game.