Which final boss character would like to be and why

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Sephiroth because everyone wants to fight him and he's just beast. He is depicted as a bad ass in numerous games.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
ThePlasmatizer said:
Saturos - Golden Sun[/b]

He is too cool.
He took on an entire team of pysenergy adepts and held his own.
He has a cloak!
I'm not the only one whose played those games here. Huh. I'd have to say Neo Cortex from the Crash Bandicoot series. He's manipulative, enslaves people to his will and frequently races go karts.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Thespamanator said:
The Lich King =]
Even though he isn't quite a final boss yet, he looks pimp ^^

EDIT: Or the master hand from SSB... Or tabuu from SSBB, he's pretty cool...
I'd be him back when he was called Sauron.

Draculafreak said:
Which final boss character would like to be what? You're not being specific. I'm sure they'd all like to be a lot of things. Bowser might just want to be a pianist and Sephiroth probably just wants some poontang.
OH! SO RIGHT! I'd be Bowser!

Eff everyone in here, I get first dibs on Bowser! Holy crap. Not only was he a thug but he totally knocked up Peach. How else do you explain that everytime he kidnaps her he has more (or at least a new) kid.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
The final boss from Fallout 2. Why? He's huge, wears seriously bad-ass armor, has a fully automatic plasma gun, and a arm-attached plasma blade that he can summon out of his teleporter buffer or whatever. That and his body gets incinerated in the coolest fashion possible: a nuclear explosion (hey, if I have to die, that would be my choice method). If he just bothered to carry a few stimpacks around, no one could kill him ever (except in a nuclear explosion. And to preempt the Chuck Norris fans, he could probably do it too).

Skitchy

Jan 18, 2009
Genshin from Ninja Gaiden II. He's so badass, and incredibly hard to beat unless you know how. On top of that, he's a ninja!

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
theultimateend said:
Thespamanator said:
The Lich King =]

Draculafreak said:
Which final boss character would like to be what? You're not being specific. I'm sure they'd all like to be a lot of things. Bowser might just want to be a pianist and Sephiroth probably just wants some poontang.

Eff everyone in here, I get first dibs on Bowser! Holy crap. Not only was he a thug but he totally knocked up Peach. How else do you explain that everytime he kidnaps her he has more (or at least a new) kid.
hey wait a minute...i think you're on to something there. i've noticed that myself and i haven't even played 1/4 of mario games that are necessary to know that.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
ssgt splatter said:
theultimateend said:
Thespamanator said:
The Lich King =]

Draculafreak said:

hey wait a minute...i think you're on to something there. i've noticed that myself and i haven't even played 1/4 of mario games that are necessary to know that.
I wrote an article years ago on it. It'll probably be a topic for my website (I do new topics everyday). But its been a theory I've had for a while, I think the reason he kidnaps her is to further his brood which has either an astoundingly low survival rate (as they vanish quite readily) or they move on to better things quickly. Perhaps his species reaches adulthood very fast and lord knows that the mushroom kingdom isn't the only one in the Mario universe by a long shot. Just the one Mario is in in particular so it is the one we are usually concerned with.

Fatalis67

Apr 30, 2008
The Metalhead King from Jak 2/3. He is so badass, commands a bigass army, and can turn into a human (avoiding spoilers)

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
I wouldn't want to be him, but I'd love to have hitler's power armour from wolfenstein 3d. 4 miniguns! That's 4 levels of awesome right there.

Jul 9, 2008
Saren from Mass Effect (pre zombiefied, obviously). I mean, tear out the implants and suddenly I'm a badass Turian, who wouldn't want that?

GDW

Feb 25, 2009
Seconding Dracula from "Castlevania".

Evilest bastard in the history of fiction, and he's just too bad-ass.

...and then Daedelus from "Resistance 2"... not much of a fight, but all he could do was simply impressive... and he looked really bad-ass.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
Probably that big heartless guy you fight at the very beginning of Kingdom Hearts 1. He comes back at the end, and I just always liked that boss guy. I'd love to be that guy.

L33tMarvin

Feb 18, 2009
Me I rather be Garry Newman from Source Wars. I can go off the game and come back and the sight of me will cause my ENIMES TO DIE OF SHOCK.
And CATS so i can shot the phrase ALL YOUR BASE BELONGS TO US

L33tMarvin

Feb 18, 2009
I would love to be the Tartarus from Halo 2 so i can be the grandfather of Gravity Hammer and have god mode for a limit amount of time.
Fourth
Hive Tyrant from Warhammer 40K dawn of war 2 just look at him his powers are to extreme for anyone except vehicles