Which final boss character would like to be and why

RobotoWorks

Aug 17, 2008
Bowser, so I could finally do what the real Bowser is too chicken to do, rip the head off of Peach, and make Mario my *****.

E.X.D.

Apr 12, 2009
The Omega Metroid from Metroid Fusion which wasn't my favorite because it was much more linear than the other 2D metroid games but I enjoyed it.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Kefka in his god of magic form. Bring down my light of judgment on any feeble human who dares oppose me. As much as I like sephiroth he is no mach for the magical psycho clown god.

CriticallyAcclaimed

Apr 6, 2009
Devil from Tekken 2. I don't really like that game, but Devil's pretty badass. Either him or Ganon(dorf), cause he just keeps on truckin

r4ndom

Aug 24, 2008
Baconmonster723 said:
Albert Wesker

No explanation required
I concur. He's like a vampire had sex with Neo.

EDIT - Anima from FF series (though i'd like to be the part that's above ground, for obvious reasons)

Kirosilence

Nov 28, 2007
Probably, Robotnick.. NOT Eggman, screw that noise. No I'd be Robotnick so I could fly around in my egg-mobile and come up with newer and more contrived ways to kill Sonic.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
My vote goes to Liquid Snake, for his awesome English accent.

He can stop Solid Snake just by chatting away, while Solid sits there trying to figure out what his "brooothhaa" just said.

"You're going nooooooo farthhhaarrr"

I000bpm

Apr 8, 2009
klakkat said:
The final boss from Fallout 2. Why? He's huge, wears seriously bad-ass armor, has a fully automatic plasma gun, and a arm-attached plasma blade that he can summon out of his teleporter buffer or whatever. That and his body gets incinerated in the coolest fashion possible: a nuclear explosion (hey, if I have to die, that would be my choice method). If he just bothered to carry a few stimpacks around, no one could kill him ever (except in a nuclear explosion. And to preempt the Chuck Norris fans, he could probably do it too).
Frank Horrigan was awesome!

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
If there is an end boss that can't be beaten I'd be that one, because I would hate to lose all the time.

Dangernick42

Jan 12, 2009
LuBu from Dynasty Warriors. I know he's not really a 'Final' Boss, but he is the all-powerful character, and is the last one unlocked in most of the games. He was also ridiculously strong to fight against in DW:6, and you had to get to about lvl24 in free mode before you stood a chance of getting throu Hu Lao Gate. GO LUBU!!!

It's LuBu, LuBu has come to destroy us!!!

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Xemnas, seriously he's a pain in the ass to beat on proud mode if you aren't at least level 50. Him or Sephiroth from the first Kingdom Hearts. Because even after you beat him, he just laughs at you and walks away.

Ripshot

Aug 5, 2008
Alexei from Tales of Vesperia

He tries to fuck the world over, then gets stopped
then ironically actually manages to still fuck the world over