Which game do you Rage at most?

nomzy

Jan 29, 2010
Counter-Strike: Source.
Sometimes people do things that I just can't even comprehend, and sometimes it works and I die.
Sometimes I break things.
I rage less at it nowadays than I used to though.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I rage alot in Demons Souls (what a surprise) and I just did the final boss fight of Metal Gear Rising and was raging quiet a bit. It was like the difficulty bumped up from 2 to 500.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
RAGE.

Haha, okay, seriously now.

As far as generic "Argle bargle I'm so mad!" rage goes, probably World of Warcraft, if only because it's pretty much the only game I play repeatedly and often enough to get into such a mood when something goes wrong.

As far as "I hate this game!" goes, only Final Fantasy XIII and Pokemon Black&White, for... reasons I've covered extensively on these forums.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
None, really. Once a game makes me rage, I subsequently endeavor to stop thinking about it.

If I had to choose, though, I'd probably say Pro Lesring Ring Out.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
Minecraft. Creeper just blew up 5 gold chests full of raw materials last week.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
UMVC3 . It's the only competitive game i play so that . Especially on days where i play poorly . When i drop combos i know and lose for dumb reasons i rage like a mofo . If i get teabaged or taunted , my rage meter fills up.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
Any game where I have died over and over and over again.

Though if you mean like screaming at the TV/monitor, back when I played COD I would rage quite a bit.

Farrow

Jan 29, 2012
Mirror's Edge is another game that makes me rage ...I hate the fact every hit breaks your combo and even when you land it stops you running fast D:

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
My biggest offender is probably Call Of Duty. Mainly because it's the main game that I play whenever I want to play on multiplayer.

Farrow

Jan 29, 2012
Andy Shandy said:
My biggest offender is probably Call Of Duty. Mainly because it's the main game that I play whenever I want to play on multiplayer.
Damn I should have said inb4 Call of duty ;_; that game when I was like 12... Damn you Call of duty 4 D:

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
At the moment?
Borderlands on UVHM.

That is what happens when the hardcore mutants are let out of their cages.

Apr 11, 2013
Without a doubt, Planetside 2. I just start out saying "Oh, a couple hours of mindless shoot and splat will cure my boredom from work." and then a half hour later I'm swearing into my headset and explaining flanking tactics to a bunch of randoms who only want to get into "The flying things and the tanks" and don't apparently understand the class system. At all.

Or Team Fortress. Doesn't take much to get me angry at that game, either.

Or FPS multiplayers in general. It doesn't matter the title, they all make me see red one way or another.

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

I have a weird love-hate relationship with it. It's a fun game, the classes, powers and guns are awesome. From Krogan Vanguards to Geth Engineers, Stasis to Electrical Shotguns, there's a lot of really exciting stuff to play.

...But the enemies are the worst cheaters ever. All the bosses have an insta-kill ability they'll use if you ever come into melee range, except lag means you can be up to half a room away and they'll still grab you. Nothing you can do. Add in a healthy amount of stunlock-till-you-die ability chains enemies can do. And the fact that they'll stab you to death immediately if you medi-gel and you have no immunity means once you're down they'll keep you down for good. Add in stuff like banshees teleporting through walls, and geth hunters being immune to stun. There's just a whole lot of bullshit AI mechanics.

I love the game so much! And I hate the cheating enemy so much...

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
I've kinda stopped raging mostly. I just get annoyed and carry on and considering I play almost exclusively fighting games and LoL that's pretty impressive. Even Tager flinging my character across the screen doesn't make me rage... Too hard. I had like 6 runback games with the one bullshit Tager online and once I got out, I was just happy to have control of my character's movement again.

I am getting more and more annoyed at UMVC3 now though. The lack of a third proper team member is ruining me. God if only Phoenix had somewhat ok HP. I think all the dickhead taunters have shown up again now as well.

I think I like solo fighters more... I can actually, y'know, dedicate to learning one character. That character being either Makoto, Mu-12, or Hazama. I just can't choose. I think remembering to use Mu's shield would just make her insanely good coupled with her keepaway and long rangeish normals, learning how to use Makoto's feints would be awesome and Hazama... Well he has the most hilarious mobility skill ever and I can combo decently with him on a good day.

I got angry at the new XCOM a few times. The one cavalcade of incompetence during a pretty decisive battle really got to me, I was fuming. My ENTIRE team was missing 85% shots and higher two turns in a row.

Not to mention the one squad member, fucking QUINN! SO SHIT! He would panic over anything, shoot his own team, miss everything and just contribute fuck all to the squad. I got him to a decent rank as well and he still just never improved. Thankfully he died tanking a few bullets for my GOOD squad members. The hero.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Black Ops was a massive rage-inducer for me, and the AC3 multiplayer as well. Black Ops because it's designed to, and AC3 because the precision of player interactions is such that a small amount of lag can ruin it, and also because a lot of the time you feel like you'd be decent at it if only you had all the abilities and perks everyone else manages to have already. Dark Souls, surprisingly not. Although people "Well what is it?" and pointing down after a match they were overlevelled and overequipped for annoys me, I haven't thrown my controller yet. It probably helps that when invasions go to plan it can be hilarious. Ever tried waiting next to the Catacombs switch with Chameleon in human form? Most calming activity in the world.

Mycroftian

The Mildly Enchanting
Aug 20, 2008
There are too many games to count that I can rage at. I specifically remember buying the infamous Sonic 06 for the sole purpose of getting really angry at it and having a grand ol' time. Another "game" that I raged at for a good while was Asura's Wrath.

However, my go to outlet for all my frustration and anger is Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. It essentially took everything about the narrative and setting of the Kingdom Hearts universe and COMPLETELY FUCKED it. There is so much wrong with that game I could, and have, talk about to great extent.

AlmostLikeLife

Apr 24, 2009
Madden. I have never raged at a game like I've raged at Madden. The horrible AI on both sides of the ball is unbearable. Why, oh god why, is it the only option for NFL gaming?

solemnwar

Sep 19, 2010
Fallout 1 and 2
There is nothing more frustrating than waiting for 20 fucking assholes to move their asses around the screen... and then having to reload and do it all again because one of your dipshit party members decided to use their minigun while one of the other party members(or yourself) was standing in front of them.

skrreeeeeeeeeeee

Resonance of Fate does it to me, too...