Which game do you Rage at most?

4ged

Jun 20, 2011
i rage to league of legends and eventually any rpg i play will find a way to infuriate me.
also oni kicked my ass so hard i shelved the game for a year because i was mad at it.

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
Playing Soul Calibur 4 with my brother, I don't think I've ever been closer to snapping the controller in half

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
I remember playing a little free-to-play MMO some years ago called "Grand Fantasia", it had some overly cutesy art-style and I could not make my character look badass or respectable no matter how hard I tried.

Anyway, this game features so-called "sprites" little creatures that served as your personal crafting servant that you could send out and find some materials to work with, being a warrior class, I send it out to find some ore to make into weapons, what kind of ore you may ask?

bronze ore.
BRONZE. ORE.

HOW. THE. FUCK do you screw that up, a major milestone in human technological advancements, even fucking RUNESCAPE got it right!
RUNESCAPE!
BRONZE ORE!

AAAAAAGH!

Farrow

Jan 29, 2012
DarksideFlame said:
Playing Soul Calibur 4 with my brother, I don't think I've ever been closer to snapping the controller in half
Agreed ;_; I nearly did exactly the same xD

Keiichi Morisato

Nov 25, 2012
COD:BO2 i am a bad FPS player, actually i am terrible at games in general... i can't even get past the halfway point in a mario or sonic game

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Shoggoth2588 said:
A friend of mine S-Ranked the entire game. I still don't know how or why he did it.

Then again, he glitched his way through most of the worst bits, like the aforementioned billiard ball room.

Farrow

Jan 29, 2012
Keiichi Morisato said:
COD:BO2 i am a bad FPS player, actually i am terrible at games in general... i can't even get past the halfway point in a mario or sonic game
Try playing bitrunner and you won't get halfway through that either haha :p

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
I keep my cool during most games but I'll admit that the original Mario vs Donkey Kong for the GBA makes me swear like sailor. Trying to unlock the later levels requires a brutal level of precision through 1 hit kill obstical courses and boss fights.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
World of Tanks.

World of Tanks is amazing for raeg.

You've got arty raeg, for when you've been one shot by some coward at the other side of the map who couldn't hack it in a real man's fight.

You've got derp raeg, for when someone's used a clearly OP 105mm derpgun with no-skill gold ammo.

You've got coward raeg, for those arsegobblers that take their top tier russian heavy and hide at the back with the other cowards in arty because they don't want to get the paint scratched.

And then you've got noob raeg for when seven of your fifteen tanks manage to die within the first 90 seconds of the game.

And the best thing is, you can raeg as much as you like in chat because there's probably only one other player in the team who speaks english and he's AFK.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Ninja Gaiden 2

Specifically the Incendiary Shuriken ninja.

Never before or again has a game made me rage harder.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Any fighting game ever. From Street Fighter to Mortal Kombat, and everything in between.

Why you may ask?

Because my friends OBSESS over them, and can't understand the "I don't like them because I suck at them". And they think they can make me enjoy the game by, get this KICKING MY ASS UNMERCIFULLY IN IT. Or by making me play on the hardest difficulty...

My friend is an Achievement Whore, he will try too get 100% on EVERY game he plays, and he wanted it on the new Mortal Kombat, but he wasn't good enough to do it (Even using a certain broken, undodgable, unblockable move), so he hands me the controller and tells me to try... WHEN I CAN'T EVEN BEAT THE GAME ON EASY. (I probably could, but I've had such a huge dislike for these kind of games since I can remember)

And he saw how badly I raged... And lately he asked if I was excited for Injustice, and couldn't understand why I wasn't as crazed about it as he was.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
The common answer would be Dark Souls, but that game has a different effect on me. I never rage when I play Dark Souls because Dark Souls is very good at killing my soul. When I die to the same boss for a millionth time and have to make the same walk all the way back to him, I don't get mad. I simply sigh, having felt nothing and try again and again. Dark Souls will break you.

OT: I would say the Left 4 Dead series. When you are playing a game of versus and you are getting pubstomped by a well coordinated team who is also trashing you....yeah, not fun at all.

Farrow

Jan 29, 2012
Hannibal942 said:
The common answer would be Dark Souls, but that game has a different effect on me. I never rage when I play Dark Souls because Dark Souls is very good at killing my soul. When I die to the same boss for a millionth time and have to make the same walk all the way back to him, I don't get mad. I simply sigh, having felt nothing and try again and again. Dark Souls will break you.

OT: I would say the Left 4 Dead series. When you are playing a game of versus and you are getting pubstomped by a well coordinated team who is also trashing you....yeah, not fun at all.
Sounds about right xD that game was made purposely amazingly hard :p

But as said before INB4L4D :D

Farrow

Jan 29, 2012
GloatingSwine said:
World of Tanks.

World of Tanks is amazing for raeg.

You've got arty raeg, for when you've been one shot by some coward at the other side of the map who couldn't hack it in a real man's fight.

You've got derp raeg, for when someone's used a clearly OP 105mm derpgun with no-skill gold ammo.

You've got coward raeg, for those arsegobblers that take their top tier russian heavy and hide at the back with the other cowards in arty because they don't want to get the paint scratched.

And then you've got noob raeg for when seven of your fifteen tanks manage to die within the first 90 seconds of the game.

And the best thing is, you can raeg as much as you like in chat because there's probably only one other player in the team who speaks english and he's AFK.
I've heard World of Tanks can cause quite a bit of rage haha xD

EpicMrAnderson

Jan 3, 2012
At present, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, as if I screw up too badly on a mission then I have to start the entire mission again! Words can't describe the anger I feel at that! If its not at present though, Plague Inc. You need to kill everybody and when you think you can it decides 'nope' on certain ways of killing them. See Brutal level Bioweapon and Nanovirus.

Hubbl3

Jul 18, 2012
Szarcraft II. When I play teamgames (2v2, arcade) I rage over the stupidity of my allies (yep, it IS always their fault ;D) and when I play solo I rage because I forgot the make something and therefor lost the game.

snyperal

Jan 24, 2013
Assassins creed 3 made me lose my bacon. What a POS 30quid wasted. infuriating and jarring arent even the half of it.

Jubilant

Mar 10, 2010
I've gotten my rage to subside for a bit with my last games, but... the final battle of The World Ends With You. I love the game, and that it's music based is a bonus, but that last boss battle made me want to throw my ds against the wall. Recent Assassin's Creed games have been doing that, too. Some of the requirements for 100% sync and then no checkpoints were full of rage filled hate.

/I will agree for Minecraft, too. Get all these materials, make an amazing home/farm/etc... and then creeper out of no where destroys everything you love. Or an Enderman down in a cave you find and a spider falls down on you so you can't look at the Enderman while trying to fight the spider and get away.