Which game do you wish you could play, but can't?

Aws

Aug 1, 2009
For me it'd have to be Mirrors Edge.

I really like the design of that game. Everything from the aesthetics to the music to the gameplay. I don't need combat (or alot of it) in a game.

Just don't have a next gen console :(

Nwabudike Morgan

Oct 25, 2009
Aws said:
For me it'd have to be Mirrors Edge.

I really like the design of that game. Everything from the aesthetics to the music to the gameplay. I don't need combat (or alot of it) in a game.

Just don't have a next gen console :(
You'd hate Mirror's Edge if you want it because of the lack of combat, since there are many occasions where it forces it upon you despite not actually having any real combat systems in place, so when it does happen it's absolutely miserable.

I can't play Gran Turismo 5 because I'm almost positive it will never, ever come out. But my god I need it slightly more than water but slightly less than oxygen.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Almost every strategy game on the planet. I'm a COMPLETE sucker for strategy games... yet I own a Mac =\

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
The Ratchet and Clank games on PS3. I own a 360 and haven't enough money or space to buy a PS3.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Nights of the Old Republic.

I don't have a PC good enough to play it.

Also Kingdom Hearts III. I want that out now, damn it!

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Any high end PC game. Reason why I can't? My prostate cancer... Nah jk. My current PC is bollocks, AND there is something wrong with the GPU (it gets overheated or something). But I might build myself one this christmas =).

Aws

Aug 1, 2009
Nwabudike Morgan said:
You'd hate Mirror's Edge if you want it because of the lack of combat.
Yeah maybe...but I just really love the look of that game man.

Lol and all the replies so far have been different genres. I thought there would be some overlap.

Yeah and to the guy above. I've only got a rubbish gaming pc as well. I can run CSS on medium settings. I want a ps3 dammit!

Arkvoodle

Dec 4, 2008
INFamous. I love the concept & the demo seems fun but I am NOT buying a PS3 just to play one game.

captainkrunch

Nov 1, 2009
The game where i don't need a plastic guitar with 5 buttons to play awesome music but alas i am currently tallentless

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
If it counts then definitely Van Buren which I can't play because it was never finished.

Aws

Aug 1, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
MSG4, God of war 3 and dead space: extraction, Halflife 1, FF7, FF8, Silent hill & fallout 3
Oh man. I forgot about MGS4. That'd be my second choice.

=/ can't believe i forgot that one.

Geekmaster K

Sep 29, 2009
Arkvoodle said:
INFamous. I love the concept & the demo seems fun but I am NOT buying a PS3 just to play one game.
This. Definitely this. INFamous is about the only PS3 exclusive I'm interested in, but I don't want to buy a PS3 for one game!

Also, Final Fantasy 13, Mass Effect 2, BioShock 2, and StarCraft 2. Can't wait for 2010!

EDIT: And Metal Gear Solid 4. Okay, so I'm interested in TWO PS3 exclusives. That's still not enough for me to buy one!

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
There's only one answer to that question.

Noby Noby Boy.

That is the one and only PS3 exclusive that I care about, since FF13 went multiplatform. I'm not buying a £250 console just for a downloadable casual game.

Jamienra

Nov 7, 2009
Psychonauts. I loved that game so much. sold it for basically nothing and now its so rare i cant find it anywhere!