Which game do you wish you could play, but can't?

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
god of war 3, mag, bioshock2 etc etc as not out

AC2
L4D2
ME
DAO
R&C
as thats my entire x-mas list

luas_dublin

Nov 30, 2009
Gauntlet on the DS ,
Decent graphics , nice gameplay,4 player co-op online with chat (4 is just right 'cos its gauntlet).
It was finished, reviewed, and then sent to limbo,(as its more profitable to release FF clone animetard rpgs, "Imagine:My lovely horse" style shovelware and "Brain Training 23,:Help granny stave off Alzheimers for another day" games on the DS .
I'm always hoping that a review copy will end up on the net as a rom (naughty and illegal and makes baby Jesus cry I know) so I can see what I missed...

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
anything on the ps3 because I don't have one!

And anything on the Pc because my current PC sucks at gameing, but is good for everything else so I can't complain too much.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Geekmaster K said:
awsome117 said:
Geekmaster K said:
Arkvoodle said:
INFamous. I love the concept & the demo seems fun but I am NOT buying a PS3 just to play one game.
This. Definitely this. INFamous is about the only PS3 exclusive I'm interested in, but I don't want to buy a PS3 for one game!

Also, Final Fantasy 13, Mass Effect 2, BioShock 2, and StarCraft 2. Can't wait for 2010!

EDIT: And Metal Gear Solid 4. Okay, so I'm interested in TWO PS3 exclusives. That's still not enough for me to buy one!
Well, I'm not sure if you have a best buy by you, but the last time I went to best buy, my brother bought a PS3 which came with Both MGS4 and Killzone 2(not sure if you're are interested in it) for I think less than the regular version( $290.99 I believe) and he bought INfamous too(even though I disliked the game very much so) for around $350.00. I don't know if that will "persuade"(not trying to, as I dislike the PS3) you to buy it, but it's something to think about at least.
That's still not enough to get me to buy one. My main complaint about the PS3 is the lack of exclusives that interest me. Almost every game the PS3 has that I'm interested in is also available on Xbox 360. Why buy a new console if you can get the game for a console you already own?

Also, I know that Final Fantasy Versus 13 is going to be a PS3 exclusive. It looks awesome, but the only reason I would NEED to have it would be if I had a problem with turn-based combat. For me, turn-based is fine as long as it's not too generic. Since they're taking the ATB system to a new level with the regular FF13, I'll be fine with the Xbox 360 version of that.
Didn't think it would, but it was just some food for thought. But, some other titles you might be interested in, little big planet, Uncharted two and resistance. Again, not saying you should, but with the holidays coming up, you might be able to get three games and an entire system for a hell of a lot less than normal. Again, just food for though.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
funguy2121 said:
Has anybody said "Doctor" yet?

Doctor.

No. I won't grow up.
Find a girl who likes to dress up, and you can play all the games you want.

Anyway, I'd go for EVE Online. It's such a fantastic online universe dripping with political intrigue, treachery, war, everything. But I just can't dump the massive amounts of time in it to get somewhere. It's truly the best sandbox MMO out there, and I'd love to be a part of it, but it'll never happen.

Regret

Dec 15, 2009
For me, it would have to be PC games. Specifically, MMOs such as WoW or LotRO. I used to enjoy wow for a few years, but after the release of WotLK I stopped playing. I no longer own a PC, and so I rely on my loyal 360 to satisfy my gaming needs. I would buy a new PC, with some high specs, but I am not exactly in a comfortable financial situation at the moment.

A man can dream though... A man can dream.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Psychonauts, shooters, anything that requires quick reflexes. Dunno why, but they make my chest hurt....& my fingers.

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
Deus Ex: Invisible War, because I have it for Xbox, but the 360 hasn't made back compatibility for it.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City.

I do not own a current generation console; I can afford it but I rather save up for moving out (someday...) but hey in a couple yeats when the xbox 720 comes out Ill be picking up a ps3 and 360 for cheap just like I did with the ps2 and gamecube :)

ButanicXpandA

Oct 20, 2009
Sasquatch99 said:
The Ratchet and Clank games on PS3. I own a 360 and haven't enough money or space to buy a PS3.
yes i agree.. i own all ratchet and clank games on ps2 and am currently lacking a ps3 to play the continued series

Aside from that... medievil 2 on ps1... i really wanna play and finish that one again, however finding it in game shops is.. difficult.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
mw 2 multiplayer cause i can only get it at christmas......

here's a little something to cheer you up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8aJlLwJN1A

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Ratchet & Clank in it's entirety. Getting any of them to here is just impossible. But it's kind of amusing how many other people also want it.

Jamienra said:
Psychonauts. I loved that game so much. sold it for basically nothing and now its so rare i cant find it anywhere!
There's always Steam.