Which game/sequel are you most disappointed never happened?

Sariteiya

Jun 10, 2011
Another Chrono Trigger game... That wasn't Chrono Cross...

I understand some people enjoyed it, but to me it doesn't really feel like the sequel Chrono Trigger deserved.

So yeah, a Chrono Trigger sequel that really lives up to it's legacy.

Pb Zeppelin

Aug 5, 2010
I really wish they'd made a sequel to Call of Duty. Oh, what could have been...

Seriously, though, where's my Brutal Legend 2, Double Fine?

Martin Clarke

Mar 2, 2010
Honey Badger said:
Psyconauts 2.... a man can dream...
Also, Beyond Good and Evil 2. Technically it's "under developement", but it sure is taking its dear sweet time getting here :mad:
This and Advent Rising.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I'm still waiting for another Mega Man game that isn't Legends 3 (though I'm sad that that one will likely never happen either). Not those Battle Network/Star Force kinda games either. Just give me my sidescrolling back.

MidloRollin

Mar 7, 2008
Beyond Good & Evil 2. Also I am Alive how they originally intended it. Switching from Chicago to "Haverton" really got under my skin.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Giants: Citizen Kabuto

It was one of the funniest game I ever played! The gameplay was really good too! Its a shame they didn't continue it, they could have done so much more!

I was going to say Little Big adventure too, but thinking about it, I don't think it would be popular as a 3rd! Its small fan-base would love it, but it wouldn't be a very good game IMO, the mechanics are vastly dated, but a reimagining, I think would spoil the franchise! That saying I still enjoy the original 2!

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
God of thunder. Its a really old java game that was awesome. Well it was when I was little... I hope its still awesome.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
A proper sequel to SSB Melee, one that learns from all the flaws from the previous games and expands from there.

Also would of liked the Zelda series to continue after Majora's Mask instead of repeating the same stupid legend.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
I just want a sequel to Tecmo's Deception series, the videogame series that just lets you wallow in inflicting cruel and needlessly sadistic death on enemies in a variety of looney tunes "Acme" scenarios.

Link XL1

Apr 6, 2010
Nazulu said:
A proper sequel to SSB Melee, one that learns from all the flaws from the previous games and expands from there.

Also would of liked the Zelda series to continue after Majora's Mask instead of repeating the same stupid legend.
YES! to all of this

i actually dont want a psychonauts sequel, cause it'd probably be not as good (and would ruin double fine's rep of no sequels!)

what i DO want is 2008 Prince of Persia. that was a game that had lots of room for improvement. unfortunately, i've lost faith in ubisoft after they butchered assassin's creed.

i also want SC ghost, mirror's edge 2, and a Too Human sequel (i mean come on! it can only be better)

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
Does anyone remember that there was almost a Silent Hill-like game for the Wii called Winter?

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
I'm going to toss my hat in and say Shenmue. They never did finish the story for that game. I'm also going to say Golden Sun 4, even though Dark Dawn was pretty bad. I have no idea if they're still working on GS4 after the meh sales of Dark Dawn, but the end of Dark Dawn didn't resolve ANYTHING.

Jonsbax

May 4, 2010
A sequel to Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy.

An undeservedly forgotten game with probably the best mix of action and stealth I've ever seen... WITH MIND POWERS! The story kinda sucked, but it did end with a shitty cliffhanger and the gameplay, while awesome, still had a lot of room to build and improve upon.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'd like to point out that just because a game is good or even great doesn't necessarily mean it needs to have a sequel. In fact in some cases, depending on how the game's story goes, that's all the more reason why they shouldn't have one.
ChupathingyX said:
I think I speak for many people when I say...

Star Wars: Battlefront III

Curse you EA!!!!!
Um... what does EA have to do with it? All Star Wars games are published by Lucas Arts.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
DeanoTheGod said:
Giants: Citizen Kabuto

It was one of the funniest game I ever played! The gameplay was really good too! Its a shame they didn't continue it, they could have done so much more!

I was going to say Little Big adventure too, but thinking about it, I don't think it would be popular as a 3rd! Its small fan-base would love it, but it wouldn't be a very good game IMO, the mechanics are vastly dated, but a reimagining, I think would spoil the franchise! That saying I still enjoy the original 2!
While not really a sequel the same studio released another game called Armed and Dangerous which was even funnier.