Which game villain is the most evil?

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I am disappointed in you all. There has always been, and will always be, one honest and definite answer to that question:

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
Diligent said:
Jelly ^.^ said:
AM.

Seriously, fuck him and his sick, twisted circuits.
Clearly not enough people have played "I Have no Mouth, and I Must Scream".
Well, truth be told I'm not a huge fan of the game, but it does certainly have the most evil villain ever.
He's even worse in the original story.

Edit: Here's a link! http://www.surfturk.com/endoftheworld/ihavenomouth.html

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Diligent said:
Jelly ^.^ said:
AM.

Clearly not enough people have played "I Have no Mouth, and I Must Scream".
Well, truth be told I'm not a huge fan of the game, but it does certainly have the most evil villain ever.
No, I have not played it but ever since I heard about it I want to, but I can't find it anywhere! I mean I don't have a credit card so I pretty much gotta look for it on garage sales and used game shops, and stuff like that, it's driving me insane!!!
Maybe I should settle with watching a let's play...

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Jelly ^.^ said:
AM.

^This.

Seriously, who else would send you on a long and painful journey to get a can of peaches only to find out you don't have a damn can opener. And the only reason he did that was for the hell of it.

That game freaked me out when I played it.

Elamdri

Nov 19, 2009
I'm more of a fan of villains with more human ambitions and goals, rather that the whole Ultimate Power/Destroy the World Shtick. They may not be as grand, but they seem more real and threatening. Officer Tennypenny from San Andreas is a good example.

tyriless

Aug 27, 2010
For a more recent terrible villain I am going with, Andrew Ryan.
Though he did not create the Little Sisters, he allowed for it and saw them as necessary.
He gases an entire forrest, destroying Rapture's oxygen supply just to get you and Atlas.
He is a big fan of public excecutions.
Capital Punishment for vandalism.
He blows up a submarine, but basically waits until a woman her child board first before he does it.
I am currently playing the game right now, and all I can think is "What a douche."

Elamdri

Nov 19, 2009
Also, another very human villain, the Origami Killer

Screw you Scott Shelby, stop trying to drown my son

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
I may have already been ninja'd by a bunch of people (which does help my arguement), but Kefka. He does take over the world, after all, which few villains to claim to have done. He's also bat-shit insane, which helps.

Platypusbill101

Jan 2, 2011
tyriless said:
Though he did not create the Little Sisters, he allowed for it and saw them as necessary.
He gases an entire forrest, destroying Rapture's oxygen supply just to get you and Atlas.
He blows up a submarine, but basically waits until a woman her child board first before he does it.
I am currently playing the game right now, and all I can think is "What a douche."
Just wait for a moment and you´ll understand.Sort of.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Going for an incredibly obscure one here, The Emperor from Final Fantasy II. He wiped out a rival kingdom by poisoning their water (and to everyone out there who are about to annoy my ear off about how Kefka did that too, I would like to remind all of you that the Emperor did it first,) he makes a deal with the devil to gain control of demons and a tornado with a palace in the center. And finally, after being killed by the heroes, he confronts and kills Satan and becomes the new king of hell before coming back to life to take over the world again.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
tyriless said:
Ugh...must...not....
Grrrrr!
Just beat the game. *resists*

Star_Seeker

Nov 14, 2010
Lezard Valeth from the Valkyrie Profile series was pretty bad.

He travels with your party for a long time, only to turn on you in multiple instances. He messes up time by screwing with the past and ultimately kills Odin, taking over the world. He destroys the future and almost destroys Midgard simply for his own selfish power.

Plus, he wears creeper glasses. All in all, bad.

Tax_Document

Mar 13, 2011

God damn, he's EVIL!

He kills anyone who asks for higher pay, gasses anyone who disobeys, kill tourists for pleasure, and equips sadistic old Grannies with bombs and takes over the world.

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
The Grinning Colossus from You Have To Burn The Rope.

He is just..... malign in the extreme!