Which game villain is the most evil?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
The Prophet of Truth from Halo.

He's a lying decieving manipulator who reached the top of the throne through lies and deception. He has no qualms ordering the genocide of an entire race just because said race disproves the religion that he bases his empire on. He also had no qualms betraying the Sangheili race when they started to ask too many questions.
Finally his incredible denial was so strong he was prepared to activate the Halos, thus dooming all sentient life in the process, even if it meant killing everyone who was loyal to him.

Zealotry, betrayal, lies and murderous actions committed with utter indifference... that's evil.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
The Origami Killer from Heavy Rain.

He/she kills young boys by slowly letting them drown in a hole and the only way they can be saved is if the father goes through a series of bruatl trials.

Feb 13, 2008

Tonight you're all gonna be part of a social experiment. Through the magic of diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate, I'm ready right now to blow you all sky high. Anyone attempts to get off their boat, you all die. Each of you has a remote... to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live. So, who's it going to be: Harvey Dent's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent civilians? You choose... oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people on the other boat might not be so noble.

Jelly ^.^ said:
AM.

Seriously, fuck him and his sick, twisted circuits.
AM's not evil. Just a child that rebelled against his parents. And killed them. And their friends. And everyone who might look like them. Apart from his own little toys. Who he tortures.

AM isn't evil. AM just is.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Vault101 said:
The boss from saints row 2......think about it
wait...the player character? I'm not 100% sure who you mean by, 'the boss'. The Player Character seems to make the most since because you run The 3rd street Saints...then again the Ultor CEO guy was also a dick but...well, he never played Septic Avenger in the suburbs.

If you are referring to the PC of Saint's Row 2 though...then yeah, I have to agree. That guy was one crazy mo-fo...He wasn't as destructive as Darth Malak but if he could use The Force he would have been.

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
Gul'dan

He manipulated his people into demonic corruption, got them to commit (attempted)genocide against the Draenei, took over his people by setting up a puppet as the "leader", opened a portal to Azeroth--starting a chain of events that leads to every war in future games--in a play for god-like power. During the war, he takes the clans loyal to him the night before the Horde would have conquered Lordaeron and beaten the Alliance and moves towards the ancient tomb where that power is located. He repeatedly screws over his own race--assinating leaders that could redeem the orcs, tricking them into enslaving themselves to the Burning Legion, stealing half the army right before a big battle.

In the novels, flashbacks, and other forms of retconing the older stories, you may have noticed orc antagonists becoming more sympathetic--Orgrim Doomhammer is arguably the best warchief the Horde's ever had, Ner'zhul didn't truly go evil until he was captured by Kil'Jaeden, ect. Gul'dan is the only one who was retconed into being even more evil...

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
Wesker betrayed the closest people he had to friends and the entire human race by unleashing viruses and monstrosities to gain power.

Likewise Bob Page from Deus Ex, enacted coup d'état against his mentors. He created a deadly virus and infected millions of people with it, so he could make a profit from the vaccine. Manipulated the people to allow a one world government and turn the U.S. into a police state and attempts to merge with an AI so not even our minds will be safe.

Most of the Starcraft villains had altruistic ideals behind their atrocities. Mengsk wanted to liberate humanity from an oppressive totalarian regime and remove the threat of aliens. The Overmind thought his species was perfect and wanted all to share in their strengths by forcing them into them. But Sarah Kerrigan is willing to kill trillions across worlds just out of anger, spite, revenge, and even boredom.

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010

Yeah, that's right, enslaving animals for your own personal gain, mating them endlessly and facing them off against cruel, stronger aninals just so it grows up just the way you like.

evil.

Galliam

Dec 26, 2008
henritje said:
Master D from bionic Commando.
why?
he is a clone of Hitler how is that NOT evil?
I was going to say hitler, but you kinda beat me to it. So I'll go with the Lord of Terror; Diablo.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
Z of the Na said:
I am disappointed in you all. There has always been, and will always be, one honest and definite answer to that question:

This. Gannondorf has a seriously classic evil dude style about him.

rtbailey

Aug 24, 2009
Yawgmoth or Volrath. Both are pretty high on the evil scale, though I think Yawgmoth loses in style points, but makes up for it in the sheer numerical scale of his evil.