Which game would make a good MMO/RPG?

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
I couldn't find it so sorry if it's been done before.

So what videogame world would make a good MMO? My opinion is that Halo could be good if you evened it out or possibly Hyrule from the Zelda series as it was such an enjoyable place to explore, i think it could transfer well.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Resistance has room for a nice MMOFPS and even a more stratagic side could be added with the whole worlds a battlefield and you have to pick where you fight if your bringing a team.. Will you set up AA guns incase the enemy comes from the air or will you set up traps and hope they don't rape you up the behind?

People on the chimera side would be cheap so I suggest no chimera at all.

Splitter

Jul 10, 2008
Although everyone may call me lame, I reckon Pokemon could really work as an MMO.

cheesemaster

Mar 4, 2008
Splitter: No, I completely agree. Have you checked out 420chan's /po/ board? They've been discussing such a possibility lately.

Shrifes

Jul 4, 2008
Splitter said:
Although everyone may call me lame, I reckon Pokemon could really work as an MMO.
I actually had that idea because it would work so well, imho. Anyways, I was thinking about it and maybe an elder scrolls mmo. I was thinking about it last night and it might work but at the same time it may just remove everything that makes those games fun.

Cool_Pat

Aug 11, 2008
Morrowind or Oblivion. I always thought that the most needed thing in these games was a multiplayer option.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
Splitter said:
Yes, yes yes. When that one is announced (and I'm guessing sooner or later it will be), I'm gonna be psyched.

Aug 3, 2008
I'd like a war torn battlefield where you play as the leader of a interstellular merc team that goes into massive battles for money, new gear, weapins, and other stuff. You can also go against other players if the've talked to the people who's against the company that hired you.

The missions ranging from quarintine, take over, conquer, and some fetch quests that reward the most money out of any mish becasue of the duration of some of them. That would be fucking a!!!

Liam Wolfy

Nov 21, 2007
I think a Racoon City Resident Evil would be good... Depending on how they do it.

And a first-third person MGS kinda thing.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Call me a fanboy if you want to, but I really think Spira from FFX would make a killer MMORPG, you have plenty of flexibility with races and classes... plus who doesn't want multiplayer Blitzball and Sphere Break?

asmodaus

Aug 1, 2008
Jakeyboy776 said:
Is there a shoot em up mmorpg?
that would be cool never seen one
Monarch of Greenwich said:
I'd like a war torn battlefield where you play as the leader of a interstellular merc team that goes into massive battles for money, new gear, weapins, and other stuff. You can also go against other players if the've talked to the people who's against the company that hired you.

The missions ranging from quarintine, take over, conquer, and some fetch quests that reward the most money out of any mish becasue of the duration of some of them. That would be fucking a!!!
i whole heartedly agree

T.H.O.R

Jun 24, 2008
Gundam...Seed or Wing.

But then again I get such a Hardon for big metal suits with plasma swords...My opinion there-in is biased.

Tread184

Feb 29, 2008
I think the STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl setting would be an awesome mmo/rpg setting.
OR
The Half Life 2 setting, after the black mesa incident and before Freeman coming back, or maybe just after freeman comes back, I just think those would be great third or first person shooter mmo/rpgs.