Which gameworld would you most like to enter?

RedDiablo

Nov 8, 2008
Either Pokemon, Ratchet and Clank, Metal Gear or Pong. It would be fun being a block bouncing the ball back and forth for eternity unless someone get's a point through your goal.

Dr.Awsome

Aug 18, 2009
mass effect, or any zombie game, but not left 4 dead, it's a fun game but it would be a crapy world to have to fight Tanks on a ragular day

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Nothing in this thread is thinking seriously. Would you guys want to fight bad guys for the end of your life? I'd definitely be in a modern time (so computers and internet would exist) and somewhere where I could be more of a peasant thing.

I much prefer playing a character in those worlds than actually be there.

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
So this is an interesting thread. And people have basically named all of the best choices. Let me take my overly-analytical brain and work this through.

Fallout 3: It would be incredibly fun; Granted we're doing this the way I imagine (I.e. it's not necessarily 'the game' but more so living in a universe that is technically that game). It would be enjoyable blowing the heads off of super mutants, and because the world is real, I can now go up to Mr. Tenpenny, and purchase a room with my 78k bottle caps. I'd be able to carry three hundred pounds of equipment with me, instead of my current "3 pounds". And I would be overpowered beyond belief. Another plus: Living in a universe means that I COULD clear out all the supermutants; destroy all the deathclaws, AND start my own society, basically anywhere! I could pry the boards off of those Goddamn doors to what appear to be perfectly stable buildings! The possibilities are truly endless! But, I should go to cons: Running water is a rarity; clean running water an even rarer one. Should project purity be up and running we would at least have clean water though. There's no TV and only one radiostation (but in a real world scenario version of Fallout 3, one COULD gather supplies and eventually make more radiostations).

Pokemon has been a childhood favorite of mine. It would be great to be a pokemon trainer. It's really essentially this world we live in, only with some kickass animals that can make lightning happen, or burn a hole through the bully's house. (See: W"hy it would kick arse to be a pokemon trainer" at Yahtzee's site, fullyramblomatic.com)

Ratchet and Clank is also a favorite. As mentioned the technology is amazing, the wildlife is amazing, and there is INTERGALACTIC SPACE TRAVEL. So this place is basically like Future-Fun-World.

When I have to choose, those are the three that come in mind. I know I have to choose one, but I can't. I'd just love to live in any of those three places, for various reasons.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
Probably Oblivion, I would then take over the empire just like Jadar Tharn! MUHAHA!
Or KOTOR, I would become a Sith and take over the galaxy! MUHAHA!
Plus I wouldn't personally fight the guy that is trying to kill me...

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
I'd choose World of Warcraft. For many reasons really, it's easier to travel around the world than here (Jump a giant bird or take a free boat trip across the ocean.) The food seems more interesting, you've got night elf and blood elf orgies. Since we'd be heroes, we wouldn't need to fear death, being able to revive and find that our gear is just knocked down 25% of it's durability. Also there's lots and lots of beer....

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Ratchet and Clank universe seems to be a standout here. I totally agree, for all the foremention reasons on this thread and one other thing:
STUNDERWARE (or an anti-matter bathroom buddy, for reasons that must remain unspoken)
That or Assasins Creed, I have that easy ability to go unnoticed and I have a thing for stealth and knives.

HappyHacker

Dec 20, 2007
my choiece in order neverwinter nights the first one, masseffect, legend of zelda twilight princess

Big Max

Aug 29, 2009
Pacman. Spending all your days eating ghosts and small dots... Oh, the fun you could have.

RemoteControlRox

Aug 24, 2009
Fat Man Spoon said:
Kollega said:
Fat Man Spoon said:
The Ratchet & Clank universe.
They have inter-galactic travel, teleporters and everything I could ever want.
Yup. This. You forgot to mention that there's constantly some of Ratchet & Clank's shenanigans going on,and that enemies drop cash when they die.
Ha, yes. Can't forget the cash dropping enemies.
And don't forget the breakable, cash dropping objects.
But, yeah, Ratchet and Clank. Even with the threat of the Lawn Ninjas.

As a second choice... maybe Pokemon. None of it makes any sense, which is why it would be amazing. Except for the exceptionally high rate of end-of-the-world legendary monsters that have to be stopped by a single idiot. But screw that--I could have a Swampert.

Iampringles

Dec 13, 2008
Jambolaty said:
Iampringles said:
Guitar Hero? Wait...

Living in the region of Johto would be incredible. I could get myself a little pad in Pallet Town, and go training with Ash and the gang.
Ok so this buut in KANTO not JOHTO because kanto has pallet town.gawd get the pokemon regions right people.
I apologise. I did know this, I guess I just got confused.

Thank you for correcting me, random person on the internet.