Which is your favourite God?

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Profound sense of meaning and existence? Comforting notions of life beyond death? A good and just ruling? Has a Jackals head?

Which of the endless supply of deities and divine religious figures do you take a preference to?

I dont necessarily mean "What is your religion".....just which big cheese in the sky you take the biggest liking to or enjoy hearing legends about?

I personally can't get enough of the legends of Zeus...and the war with the titans in particular. Did you know that Zeus' father Kronos ate his children for fear of reprisal? Because he himself castrated his OWN father Oranous with a scythe?

Silent Anima

Jun 2, 2011
NightmareLuna said:
Thor, hands down the best one... No god, can even match the awesomeness of Thor... Or well... No god can even match the awesomeness of any Norse God.
I choose Odin! Norse gods are the mightiest of them all!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
I'm tempted to be witty and say Akatosh, but my inner Elder Scrolls fanboy can be repressed.

Therefore, Odin. Because he's just that cool.

Vlywncint

Nov 23, 2011
The old/conventional fire/brimstone take on God. No nonesense, to the point. Worship and obey for eternal happiness or you burn.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
If UK Census is to be believed, I am in fact an Adeptus Astartes.
Which means it's definitely the God Emperor.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
The Abrahamic God, as told by the Jewish holy texts. He was all about justice and fairness and all the good stuff, and was not afraid to punish the Hebrews multiple times for their transgressions, just as easily as He would other nations who did evil things. Love was more a tertiary thing for Him at the time.

This coming from a Christian who prefers things done Old Testament style.

kromify

Feb 9, 2011
AmrasCalmacil said:
If UK Census is to be believed, I am in fact an Adeptus Astartes.
Which means it's definitely the God Emperor.
I keep to the olde Jedi ways

ElectroJosh

Aug 27, 2009
The supreme God, the uncreated creator, filled of light and wisdom, upholder of the truth. Omniscient, the eventually destroyer of evil who sends down his spirit to guide us and reveal truth. (also appearing on some cars).

All praise to Ahura Mazda!!!

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Anubis got a jackal-head and is more or less your fixer during your journey to the afterlife. He's awesome.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Athena. She's badass. I adore all of Greek mythology, mind you, but Athena's always held a special place in my heart.

Daniel Janhagen

Mar 28, 2011
Abandon4093 said:
I'm going to have to go with the goddess' of love and lust here.

Aphrodite, Venus, Erzulie, Parvati, Hathor.

Take your pick. They're all about having sex. You can go on about your badass gods all you want. War and Thunder etc. But in the end, I'd rather be having sex.
I agree, so my choice is Sharess. (although, yes, Thor is quite badass)