Which of the 7 Deadly Sins will you be sent to Hell for?

Mr0llivand3r

Aug 10, 2008
Let's say you get up to heaven and God tells you that you broke one of his divine laws and that you will regrettably be sent to Hell.

Which of the 7 Deadly sins did you commit to earn you an eternity in the pit? I'm sure you might fit into more than one category, but only pick one. Which one are you guilty of more than the others?

~ Pride (bragging like a conceited asshole)
~ Envy (selfish jealousy over someone else's stuff/situations)
~ Gluttony (eating yourself to being a fat fuck)
~ Lust (being a sex-crazed horndog)
~ Wrath (hatred towards others, murder, suicide, violence, etc.)
~ Greed (it's all about the Benjamins)
~ Sloth (being a lazy fuck who spends all day doing nothing)

I myself an a sloth by nature. so i guess that's what's going to end up getting me butt-fucked by a razor-dicked satan.

EDIT: sorry. it's Wrath, not Anger. my b

Mr0llivand3r

Aug 10, 2008
Amnestic said:
All of them?
i guess you didn't read the part where it says, "I'm sure you might fit into more than one category, but only pick one. Which one are you guilty of more than the others?"

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Awsome I'm a fat fuck who does nothing! I'm a Hybrid! But I can only pick one.

Proably Sloth. I just woke up from a power nap!

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
I'm also stuck between Wrath and Sloth.

I'm lazy, very much so, and I'm developing a nasty hate for a large number of living creatures and objects. Also, tied with that I'm a blatant sadist.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
let's start with me asking a silly question... where in the bible does it state these are sins that if you commit you earn yourself a one way ticket to hellville? and second I'm pretty sure everyone has committed each one of the sins multiple times, the reason is if you actually believe in the biblical text humans are horribly sinful creatures who can't do anything that 100% pleases God. Which is why it was decided that a New Testament with lots of forgiveness was in order.

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
Probably either envy or sloth. Mostly envy though. I just never seem to be satisfied with myself.

goatzilla8463

Dec 11, 2008
Pride and lust are probably my two major flaws.

Ask anyone and they'll tell you that my ego is the size of Mars.