Which of the 7 Deadly Sins will you be sent to Hell for?

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
well ive got about 6 out of the 7 with gluttony being the possible exception, ive also broken all but the muder and adultery of the 10 commandments so im kinda hoping that the christian thing isnt the correct one

The Giggling Pin

Jan 7, 2009
God won't send me to hell as apparently he loves me. In theory, if i was to go to hell, it would be al but wrath. I could list all my indiscretions in regards to the other sins but i won't....so there.

c0rtha

Mar 7, 2009
Mr0llivand3r said:
Let's say you get up to heaven and God tells you that you broke one of his divine laws and that you will regrettably be sent to Hell.

Which of the 7 Deadly sins did you commit to earn you an eternity in the pit? I'm sure you might fit into more than one category, but only pick one. Which one are you guilty of more than the others?

~ Pride (bragging like a conceited asshole)
~ Envy (selfish jealousy over someone else's stuff/situations)
~ Gluttony (eating yourself to being a fat fuck)
~ Lust (being a sex-crazed horndog)
~ Wrath (hatred towards others, murder, suicide, violence, etc.)
~ Greed (it's all about the Benjamins)
~ Sloth (being a lazy fuck who spends all day doing nothing)

I myself an a sloth by nature. so i guess that's what's going to end up getting me butt-fucked by a razor-dicked satan.

EDIT: sorry. it's Wrath, not Anger. my b
all of them, aswell as being a general dick, pain, lunatic and also denouncing the current formal religion and forming my own atheist cult (if thats possible)

personally i look forward to hell

Warped Pixel

Aug 4, 2009
In truth all of them. Christians themselves are forgiven sinners though so a bit of nullification goes to us.

tologna

Aug 6, 2009
definatly wrath. 'caus well... let's just say i'm in the same boat as yatzee. i'm a bit of a cinic, an angry cinic.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
According to the court this morning, I'll burn in hell because I'm 20 years old and drank a beer.

Fuck the American court system. Actually, scratch that; my town can goto hell.

This has put me over the edge. I'm running for city council and using the internet as my weapon.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
If I had to choose one, it would be Sloth. I spend my entire day sitting around being a lazy fuck.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Wrath, because I can't stand people that, well, do anything that annoys me.
greed, because I want to buy a new PC.