Which Pokemon most resembles you?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Snorlax, baby.
Or, at least I'm lazy enough to be a Snorlax.

KitsunetheFox

Jan 3, 2010
In terms of laziness, I could be Slaking.
In terms of intelligence, I wouldn't be so brash as to say I'm Alakazam, but I reckon I could be Kadabra.
In terms of behaviour, I'm Bulbasaur. Loyal companion to the end. That's me to a T.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Creepy... We were just discussing this today at my lunch table but it was slightly more... racist.

We couldn't decide whether I was Meowth (Payday!) or Sudowoodo (He burns...) Yay Jew jokes...

vodkainferno

Dec 31, 2009
I've always seen myself in the Larvitar or Cubone family.
Start off weak and a bit of a baby, but becomes awesome later on.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Creepy... We were just discussing this today at my lunch table but it was slightly more... racist.

We couldn't decide whether I was Meowth (Payday!) or Sudowoodo (He burns...) Yay Jew jokes...
Jew jokes, and no mention of Probopass? :p

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Aby_Z said:

Oh wow, I'm amazed the table's resident troll didn't know about that. I think we were just sticking to the original few generations as it gets hard to keep track of them all after a while.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Aby_Z said:

Oh wow, I'm amazed the table's resident troll didn't know about that. I think we were just sticking to the original few generations as it gets hard to keep track of them all after a while.
To be honest, the only reason I know about Probopass is because of the Jew jokes.

I haven't played any Pokemon games since Pokemon Blue.

Nov 7, 2009
SNOR MO FUCKIN' LAX.
I've done about 6 or 7 tests on various sites and it's always come up as Snorlax.
It seems even in Spirit I'm a fat guy.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Aby_Z said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Aby_Z said:

To be honest, the only reason I know about Probopass is because of the Jew jokes.

I haven't played any Pokemon games since Pokemon Blue.
Huh... I guess he's just not popular enough of a pokemon for the people at my lunch table to take notice.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
I've been told that my personality is that of a Cloyster. A hard outer shell that is very difficult to get through, but once you do, there's a soft, tender person within. Shy, but definitely not weak.

I dunno where I stand in terms of appearance, though.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/bf/031Nidoqueen.png/180px-031Nidoqueen.png

I'd reckon I'm kinda like Nidoqueen.

You just interpret that whichever way you feel like.

PigsMayFlie

May 25, 2009
I'd compare myself to Mankey/Primeape.
I have the nature of a Monkey and i'd say i'd be a fighting type pokemon anyways

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
According to a quiz, a half-assed quiz, and minimal powers of observation, Snorlax.