Which Pokemon most resembles you?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
jarredtheawesome said:
Aby_Z said:
Creepy... We were just discussing this today at my lunch table but it was slightly more... racist.

We couldn't decide whether I was Meowth (Payday!) or Sudowoodo (He burns...) Yay Jew jokes...
suddowoodo is a rock type...
Well, it's not like it was my joke. I was voting for Meowth. Suddowoodo was simply picked because he looked like a tree.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Well, I may not look like a pokemon, But http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani132.gif

Although my three favourite 'Mons are:

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/haunter.gif

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
Aby_Z said:
Well, it's not like it was my joke. I was voting for Meowth. Suddowoodo was simply picked because he looked like a tree.
Acceptable the but your friends knowledge of pokemon is just despicable

delet

Nov 2, 2008
jarredtheawesome said:
Aby_Z said:
He's the resident troll; He doesn't need correct information.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
Haha! My boyfriend and I were talking about this like 4 days ago. xD He said he reminded me of a Lopunny. Because...well, I have hips, a waist and thighs. xD

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
Aby_Z said:
jarredtheawesome said:
Aby_Z said:
He's the resident troll; He doesn't need correct information.
hahahaha alright well then your a meowth in my eyes

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I just found a 'What Pokémon are you' test and it told me I most resembled a Machamp. Way off the mark, I think I'm more like a Snorlax.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Well the obvious answer would be snorlax because I'm lazy and fat...

But in Reality, I am actually a Ditto, I just look like a human so I can get by day to day without people lobbing poke balls at me.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
Ursaring resembles me the most. I'm not fat enough to be Snorlax, and nowhere near lazy enough to be Slaking, so yea.