Which Pokemon Would You Eat?

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Farfetch'd
The one that almost got hunted to extinction? I think we have a case of natural selection, because they carry sprigs of scallion onion around with them.

Speaking of scallion onion, why'd they pretend it was a leek? It's not quite as baffling as the ricecake/donut switch (they're blatantly not donuts), but you have to wonder why they make such arbitrary changes. We have scallion onions in North America, dammit.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Slowpokes, harvest the tails for money, eat the rest. A deliciously profitable cycle. Until the Slowpokes run out anyway. Which is why you stockpile the tails and sell for unorthodox prices.

Sixshot007

Jun 17, 2009
Probably entei because I know Chinese people that can cook him up good. (No offence intended friends)

Yoshi_egg80

Apr 1, 2009
SprodeMaster said:
Pikachu, because it's blood would probably taste like soda.
I thought it would taste like Gatorade because of the electrolytes.

I know that was horrible bu at 2am I'm not motivated to think of something more clevur(intentional).

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Gotta go with Pikachu, if for no other reason than to say I ate a f****** Pikachu.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I wanna eat the tastiest!
Like no one ever has!
To cook them is my real test. To nom them is my cause.
I have travelled to McDonalds, searching far and wide.
For Pokemon to om nom nom, the calcium that's inside.
Pokemon! Gotta eat them all (with butter and peas)
I know they're so tasty.
Pokemon! They're my favourite meal
The calcium that's inside.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
Fried breast of Staravia, Watmel Berries, Miltank beef, Cornn berries, Oddish as a sort of spice or onion, shiny Lopunny cotton(like cotton candy), Combee honey, Tropius neck fruit, bacon of Grumpig (not Spoink!), steamed Krabby, boiled or scrambled Exeggcute (or possible a cheesy omelete), Qwilfish, Sceptile seeds, fried Remoraid, and something that resembles a shrimp. Could use a suggestion on that one.