Which pokemon would you want, as a pet?

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Eevee - because,...it's Eevee

Chansey - Why? Because to be perfectly honest, I could never really catch one. Okay. There I said it.

Cubone

And Dragonair

I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them right now.

klown

Jun 6, 2012
I'd totally raise a charmander if it can evolve. Nothing says great father figure as a man who raised his very own Dragon from a small lizard with a tail that is on fire. Also, probably a pretty good theft deterrent.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Hydreigon. Seriously, I loves me some Dragon pokemon - but a Dragon with three heads that I can nickname "Tiamat" and can breath three different elements at the same time?

Yay! ^^

Jarek Mace

Jun 8, 2009
Either Arceus or Rayquaza. I mean, with Arceus I could just say "Fuck you world governments, I'm in charge now!". However, Rayquaza is incredibly powerful and awesome, plus the weather would be whatever I asked for it to be.

Ross Tuddin

Sep 6, 2011
Cindaquil as it will make a fire quickly when i go camping and since the fire on his back goes out no burning down the house accidentally. otherwise i would have chosen Charmander

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
[HEADING=1]JOLTIK[/HEADING]

joltik, the smallest and cutest pokemon.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Rossmallo said:
Flygon. SO much. You can keep your overrated (and dangerous) Charizards, the Dragon/Dragonfly thing is all I need.
YES, GOD, A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

Flygon is my favourite Pokemon. If it existed irl, I'd hope it'd look like this...

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Gardevoir can see the future clearly, can sense human and pokemon emotions alike, can distort dimensions to make black holes to defend its trainer, will defend its trainer no matter the risk to its own life, and looks like a boss. A very pretty boss.

I considered Mismagius and Darkrai but I don't want nightmares, hallucinations, headaches, misery, and I don't think either of them have the capacity for a decent hug.

BRENDOG28

Nov 23, 2011
i want a Quilava because he's just a cute little fella with a temper :) and seriously he can keep me warm in winter with his little firey back

Jonathan Davison

Feb 23, 2011
I think I would have this cute little guy and earn his freindship so I can watch him grow and then turn into Lucario

Khrowley

Feb 4, 2012
As a kid I loved Pokemon as much as everyone else, but now as an adult I find the concept kinda messed up. Still it's be awesome to hang out with Mew. He's so cute playing with that windmill.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Capitano Segnaposto said:
Roofstone said:
I wouldn't mind Ninetails either. She is so elegant. <3

Actually give me both! Vulpix and Ninetails. I'd love em to bits. <3
This. This times infinity.
Yay! Another Vulpix/ninetales/tails lover. <3

crazyfills

Nov 12, 2010
Milktank!
Think of the delicious pokemilk!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=milktank&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=0hNGUJ6rOMTX0QXY54HwDQ&biw=1024&bih=644&sei=1RNGUJC8HcqJ0AXsvYHQAQ#biv=i|2;d|ylnwC9dN6rcGqM: