Which pokemon would you want, as a pet?

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I'd probably go with Skarmory, I mean what's not to like about a bird with steel armour...

*Sigh* not that kind of bird. Not bad though...

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
Can't I just have all of them? I'm pretty sure the ad said I could have all of them. No? Alright then, Ditto.

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
Hmm...

I guess I'd go with something inorganic like Golett or Beldum. Or a starter, probably Bulbasaur or Mudkip.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Since Gyarados has already been taken, I want Haunter. Because he's damn, damn, damn awesome. Yeah.

Also, has anyone been looking at some of these posts thinking "What the fuck are these things?"

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Zantos said:
Since Gyarados has already been taken, I want Haunter. Because he's damn, damn, damn awesome. Yeah.

Also, has anyone been looking at some of these posts thinking "What the fuck are these things?"
Heheh, quite a few of them.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011

Minccino, because it's not only adorable but also practical.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Probably an Eevee, Meowth or Purrlion(sp?) or Glameow. Maybe a Vulpix, Ninetails and Pikachu. They'll be nice and fluffy.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Come to think of it I wouldn't mind a Squirtle either. Turtles are so awesome, and Squirtle is even better!

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
Fun fact: I have never nicknamed a pokemon EVER in any pokemon videogame. I guess because I feel their regular pokemon names are cute enough and ultimatly those are the names I know them most by.

More on topic, while I would like a Charmander I think his flame at the end of his tail would be troublesome.

It is between two pokemon. Sandshrew is probably my favorite when it comes to cute factor, I would LOVE to have a Sandshrew as a friend/pet to cuddle with in my bed and on the couch. Also to play in the sand, she could also sit on my shoulders as I walk around town. CUTE.

In the end I would probably pick my other favorite. Gyarados.

I have phallainophobia, a fear of whales. This also brings out other smallers concerns when it comes to deep water. I also don't know how to swim. I think if I had a Gyarados my fear of all this would go out the window as I know he would never let me drown. I think they look really cool and I have always considered a Gyarados as my ultimate favorite pokemon.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Kukakkau said:
Arcanine - you've got a massive fire breathing dog that you can ride on and is able to leap hundreds of meters. Fuck rush hour traffic I have tiger dog! Burglar? Dead instantly. No bed? Use the arcanine. Someone comes at you with a pokemon of their own? No problem arcanine is practically legendary!

- Fuck yeah
Um, I take this for a million alex.

What do I feed mine, though?

Pure fucking hamburger.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
MetaKnight19 said:
I'd probably go with Skarmory, I mean what's not to like about a bird with steel armour...

*Sigh* not that kind of bird. Not bad though...
You might like this, coincidently found it while I had an idea for another pokemon.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I could never choose just one.
My top three.

A Pignite: It's just so cute and pudgy looking i'd keep it like that for a while before evolving it.

A Cubchoo: Even if it is snotty it's so cute I wouldn't mind.

A Snorlax: it's been my favorite mon since day one.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Dr. wonderful said:
Kukakkau said:
Arcanine - you've got a massive fire breathing dog that you can ride on and is able to leap hundreds of meters. Fuck rush hour traffic I have tiger dog! Burglar? Dead instantly. No bed? Use the arcanine. Someone comes at you with a pokemon of their own? No problem arcanine is practically legendary!

- Fuck yeah
Um, I take this for a million alex.

What do I feed mine, though?

Pure fucking hamburger.
just make sure it gets it exercise.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Pidgeot.

Perfect taxi. And I love birds.

I think owning a legendary might be more trouble than it's worth.

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Eevee of course! Eevee is one of the Pokemon I can easily see as a real life animal.
Eevee is like the perfect mammalian pet! 50% cat, 50% dog, 110% plausible and adorable!
And depending on how you take care of it, you can have an even cooler cat/dog critter!

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Mewtwo.

Why? Because the only reason it would choose to hang around me is if it actually liked me.

We could play Mario Kart.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
Probably Mew. Look at this guy! He can transform to fit into society, and he's so cute! Otherwise Latias for similar reasons.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
I'll stick to Charmander. I know it's simple, but I've always wanted one since I played that game.