Which sin are you?

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
Pride - I have a bit of an ego.

and Lust - I'm a teenager with raging hormones. (I thought that was supposed to settle down by the time you're 17?)

RyanBishop

Apr 28, 2010
Lust, Sloth, Wrath.

First Lust takes over - then Sloth kicks in - and consequently - que the Wrath.

Dystopia

Jul 26, 2009
Lust, without a doubt. I'm hypersexual so it's my main vice, unfortunately. I do have to admit to being guilty of all of them though...

KiraTaureLor

Mar 27, 2011
dvd_72 said:
Lust, Greed, Glutony, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Wrath. I'm sure we all know what these are.

My question to you Escapists is this: Which sin is most predominant in you? Perhaps you are lazy, and so your answer would be Sloth. Maybe you have trouble controlling your anger, and you would be characterised by Wrath.

Personally? I would have to say Sloth for me. I'm rather lasy and love to put things off.

Sloth, Envy, and Greed, and in that order.

"Panic! Chaos! What is this!?" from reCAPTCHA <<<< I always end up reading this dramatically.

Tarlane

Charismatic Leader
May 5, 2009
Envy is pretty high up there recently. Followed with a mix of lust and gluttony.

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
Probably a mix of all of them in some minor amount. Lust is most likley entirely absent.

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
Sloth all the way man. I love to do things but if I don't find interest in it, you might as well give up. I don't get angry unless its incredibly close or personal and I hold myself in decent regard but remember that I'm just like everyone else. I am a bit of a porker but, who isn't unless your Lindsay Lohan?