Which sin are you?

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
Definitely pride, followed by sloth.

Not so much as the mindset of "hurr I'm amazing" but that I absolutely hate admitting I'm wrong. I'm ridiculously stubborn. It's a terrible fault.

Azdron

Nov 21, 2010
Pride, when somebody gets my pride going Im an unstoppable machine of lust wrath and envy.( Im only greedy to bet back at someone, once they give up or my vengeance is complete the stuff becomes worthless)

Otherwise sloth, because without pride I am little more than a rock. Ohh and gluttony, but ONLY for cadbury cream eggs

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
Pride with a little bit of the of the others thrown in with the exception of wrath i don't anger easily

Volkade

Dec 28, 2009
Wrath and Pride, no doubt about it.

I'm hard to make angry, but when I am, it's an amazing sight. Probably a side-effect of me being amazing anyway. :awe:

acidk44

Oct 25, 2009
Pride. with and equal amount of wrath. mostly it due to the fact of a theory i am currently working on. Wrath comes straight from the family.
*warning* we bite.

acidk44

Oct 25, 2009
Chase Yojimbo said:
To say that we embody only one neglects the fact that we infact embody all 7. We have strengths as we do weakness's in Virtues, as we do Sins. The Sin that would define me of all 7 that also characterize me is Pride. I take great pride in my work, and consider the fact that I have a responsibility to find answers to help change the world, so that others will not shoulder the pain. Though I can be lazy, and I can find myself staring at a beautiful woman, and even sometimes the rage will take me if a situation gets out of hand. I envy many people, but I soon answer that we all have traits that others want, it is a common fact of life that people want what they cannot have. Glottuny would be my weakest Sin, as I find myself starving because I do not require sustenance. The 7 Sins will always play a part in our lives whether we like it or not. We cannot state that only one characterizes us. But what of Greed? It is common of mankind that we seek the things that we always wish, and I used to find myself wishing for many things, but that Chase died years ago. Greed is weak but it will forever exist.
sir you win in my book.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
King Sloth speaking.

I am the crowned prince of doing as little work as possible, the archduke of oversleeping and the supreme emperor of doing my coursework at the last possible moment.

Proof: Im 800 words in an assignment that's due in...10 hours, its 5.23 am and looks like its gonna be an all nighter, and im browsing the escapist and typing this. Says it all...

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
I'd say a good mix of sloth and pride. I'm quite lazy, except when it comes to being "one-up'd" and the like. Insulting my pride is usually the best way to motivate me to get off my ass, in fact...

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I'm joining the sloth gang. I'm an atrociously lazy person and the only thing that's more terrifying than the amount of work I manage to avoid is the fact that I manage to get by in life just fine. If I can get by in life with this level of procrastination, I'd probably rule my own country if I applied myself...