Which two gaming series would you like to see in a crossover 'fic?

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
What can I say? I'm in the mood to write a video game crossover fanfiction. Only problem is; I can't decide what two gaming universes I wanna cross over. Send your suggestions my way; if I'm familiar with those two series, I'll see what I can do with 'em. When I make a decision, I'll let you guys know. Ciao!

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
I wanna walk into a Call of Duty mulitplayer match..................as Alex Mercer. There would be trolling.

Jackie Estacado is also acceptable.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Mass Effect and The Sims...Okay I'm definitely kidding, Mass Effect and Crackdown.

Shep goes super-superhuman on everybody.

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
StormShaun said:
Mass Effect and The Sims...Okay I'm definitely kidding, Mass Effect and Crackdown.

Since when did Shep NOT go super-human on everybody?

To tell ya the truth, Mass Effect is the only game series mentioned that I've played*. That Skyrim/Deus Ex crossover sounds good, but I haven't played either, so I can't make it happen. Sorry, Fieldy.

Right now, I'm thinking Mass Effect/Kingdom Hearts. Whaddaya guys think?

*I've played The Sims, but you get the idea.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Battleaxx90 said:
StormShaun said:

Since when did Shep NOT go super-human on everybody?
Hehe, thats why I said super-superhuman, just saying that he has already gone superhuman, just not the next level...

Who knows may happen in ME3.
[small]Oh God, I would love it if Shep killed a reaper with his fists...[/small]

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
Well.....

Legacy of Kain crossover with Deus Ex

Legacy of Kain crossover with Fate Stay Night

Tyrian crossover with Thunder Force

The Binding of Isaac crossover with Legend of Zelda/Okami

Legend of Zelda crossover with Okami

Dungeon Keeper crossover with Evil Genius

System Shock crossover with Bioshock

System Shock crossover with Portal (GlaDos vs Shodan, anyone?)

Do Video Game reviewers count? if so, then we can have: Charlie Brooker crossover with Yathzee

FunGuy155

Apr 29, 2011
Portal and assassins creed. Now We're assassinating with portals!!! Get an assassin into Aperature Science where Glados decides to use the assassin to design better killing robots!
Its just an idea off the top of my head so yeah...

Mar 30, 2010
Aliens vs Terminator.

The 80's called, they would like their awesome back...

Ok, ok, ok. What about Syndicate and Deus Ex? Y'know, what the new Syndicate should've been like?

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Battleaxx90 said:
To tell ya the truth, Mass Effect is the only game series mentioned that I've played*. That Skyrim/Deus Ex crossover sounds good, but I haven't played either, so I can't make it happen. Sorry, Fieldy.
How is this possible you own neither Skyrim nor Deus Ex?? Must be why you have time to write fanfic :p

Maybe give us a list of what you kinda want to write a story about?

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Portal and Half Life! Such would be a crossover, nay, a colliding of universes the likes of which the world has never seen befo-

Oh wait, that already exists...WOOH!

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Not sure maybe Parappa the rapper and Modern Warfare dont know how it would work exactly maybe megaphones instead of guns for a start but there should be more rhythm action fps well at least 1 anyway. They just need to keep it realistic.

Also if you do write a crossover fanfic on this you wouldnt have to worry about competition at least until it gets real anyway.

Mangod

Feb 20, 2011
Call of Duty/Modern Warfare (either one goes) crossed with Rayman.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
How about Final Fanstasy and Dragon Quest or Fire Emblem and Tales of ...?