Which two gaming series would you like to see in a crossover 'fic?

Melon Hunter

Chief Procrastinator
May 18, 2009
Bratwurzt said:
My Little Pony and Mass Effect.
Nuff' said.
Knock yourself out, bro. [http://www.fimfiction.net/story/267/Pony-Effect]

OT: I dunno... Professor Layton and L.A. Noire, off the top of my head. Although I'm not sure how Luke would react to the homicide cases...

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Take the characters from Dragon's Lair and mix them with the characters/settings of Heavy Rain. Well maybe not that how about mixing Dragon Quest characters with Final Fantasy characters in a similar manner to Dissidia. Or if you're feeling really bored, take everyone who has ever been in a Zombie game and throw them together. No zombies though, make the monsters something interesting like Golems, Mole People or, Ninjas.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
How about Silent Hill and Res~
Callum Walker said:
I gotta go with Silent Hill and Resident Evil. A man can dream...
...fuck....

Okay then... How about Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead. I'd love to see Frank West meet Zoey [sub][sub]and the less important other characters[/sub][/sub] in a zombie-slaying massacre of epic proportions!

...but only if the only thing Frank said in the entire thing was "I've covered wars you know!".

Talin Silverbane

Jan 24, 2010
Warcraft series and Baldur's Gate

Or better yet, Warcraft and Starcraft crossed with Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age and The Old Republic!

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Battleaxx90 said:
What can I say? I'm in the mood to write a video game crossover fanfiction. Only problem is; I can't decide what two gaming universes I wanna cross over. Send your suggestions my way; if I'm familiar with those two series, I'll see what I can do with 'em. When I make a decision, I'll let you guys know. Ciao!
Well these two are indeed great ideas even thou they already excist, but you might add some story depth into them ;)

I highly reccomend to watch these!!!

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
System Shock and Bejeweled.

Touhou and Warhammer 40k.

Legacy of Kain and Dance Dance Revolution.

I possess questionable taste in crossovers.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Guffe said:
Battleaxx90 said:
What can I say? I'm in the mood to write a video game crossover fanfiction. Only problem is; I can't decide what two gaming universes I wanna cross over. Send your suggestions my way; if I'm familiar with those two series, I'll see what I can do with 'em. When I make a decision, I'll let you guys know. Ciao!
Well these two are indeed great ideas even thou they already excist, but you might add some story depth into them ;)

I highly reccomend to watch these!!!
I really want him to continue Dead Fantasy. That was such an awesome series. And the story was just getting underway. Completely on topic: Tifa was insanely awesome in that series!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
dimensional said:
Not sure maybe Parappa the rapper and Modern Warfare
First person freestyle rap. I like it.

I would cross Samurai Warriors and Pokémon.

...What? They're doing that?

Howabout Final Fantasy and Dynasty Warriors? I want to see Lu Bu riding a Chocobo and taking out Sepiroth.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Mass Effect and Dead Space. Considering they've done some Dead Space DLC for Dragon Age, they could at least do the same to Mass Effect.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Mario and Sonic. Seriously.

If you haven't seen it, head to Newgrounds and check out Super Mario Bros Z. You can thank me later.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
AngloDoom said:
Mortal Kombat versus God of War

The blood! It's everywhere! Arugh!
It's already happened with Kratos in the latest Mortal Kombat. So, it's feasable at least.

Actualy...I made a joke earlier on another forum about "Legend of Zelda - Skyri...er, Skyward Sword" and of COURSE a friend of mine I know IRL had to make the godawful arrow to the knee meme...

BTW, Battleaxx90? Talk to me if you want any pointers. I'm currently working on a reboot of my own fanfiction series. A very well known one, actually... [http://www.fanfiction.net/~anthonybault]

Norks

Jan 21, 2010
I know it's not really a crossover as such, but Morrowind and Skyrim.

Dovahkiin is just hanging around, fightin dragons and stuff, when the Nerevarine (who, if you know your lore you'll know, left Tamriel after the events of Morrowind and it's expansions to check out Akavir) shows up looking for the dragonborn for an awesome tag-team smackdown on an incoming akaviri invasion.

(Nerevarine would have to be one of the elven races for this to work since otherwise you'd have to come up with a plot reason for him to have lived 200 years.)

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
Someone ninja'd me on "Haloid". But yes, this. This would make me a very happy person.

Maybe Final Fantasy and Fallout? It could be done.

Melon Hunter

Chief Procrastinator
May 18, 2009
Ooh, another one! Fallout and the Legend of Zelda! That might actually work.

Um... Dead To Rights and Max Payne. This sounds way better in my head than it ever would be on paper.

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
Fieldy409 said:
Battleaxx90 said:
To tell ya the truth, Mass Effect is the only game series mentioned that I've played*. That Skyrim/Deus Ex crossover sounds good, but I haven't played either, so I can't make it happen. Sorry, Fieldy.
How is this possible you own neither Skyrim nor Deus Ex?? Must be why you have time to write fanfic :p

Maybe give us a list of what you kinda want to write a story about?
To tell ya the truth, I'd LIKE those games, but my computer sucks, so I can't get 'em.
Scarim Coral said:
How about Final Fanstasy and Dragon Quest or Fire Emblem and Tales of ...?
Y'know,I have thought of doing a Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest crossover before. Dunno how to go about it, though...

Shoggoth2588 said:
How about mixing Dragon Quest characters with Final Fantasy characters in a similar manner to Dissidia?
That could work. However, since the DQ main characters don't exactly have canon names, it's still gonna be kinda difficult.