Which Type Of Gamer Are You Catagorized In?

Feb 19, 2010
a WiiC gamer(pc and wii owner)

i own the wii for mario , mtroid and zelda

oh i really fit in to 23, add a little anti fanboyisn some yahtzee annnnnnnnnd DONE!

DeleteThisPlease

Mar 26, 2010
I like to think of myself as a type 23 (The one guy who acually likes games).

I don't yell out console hate too much, though I prefer my 360 and my DS.
I'm not obsessed with Pokemon (just obsessed with it right now because it's the most recent game that I've gotten)
I'm no PCfag(anymore) because I've stopped PCgameing after I realised that My system will NEVER be powerful enough to compeat.

I mean, the only other catagory I think I would even slightly fit into would be the 'Games are Artfag' catagory. And even then I don't think we've quite reached 'Mona Lisa' levels of art here.

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
I`d be a cross between the fratboy, the 'real' gamer, the grampa and the one guy who actually likes video games.

Arell

Mar 29, 2010
I guess I'm :

02 PCFag
- I've never owned a console - except for a PSP which is a gift from my boyfriend. It's somewhere around my room, collecting dust as I type this.

10 The Gamer Girl

15 The Moral Fag
- I have to, since my bf is in the games industry as well.

17 The MMO Addict
- Not quite an addict yet, really. I haven't been playing WoW for a week as my computer ran into some problems. So now I'm just playing some D2 and NWN again while waiting for my Alienware M11X to arrive... at least I'm not going ballistic for not being able to play WoW. :D

22 The Collector
- Depends on what that means... If there's any games out there that I'm getting my hands on, it will have to be a Collector's/Limited Edition. Do I fit in this category, then?

ahiddenfigure

Hunter of Monsters
Sep 14, 2009
Hrm, I'm mostly the PCfag, combined with the One Guy Who Actually Likes Video Games. I'll invite friends over to play PC Games... Anyone mentioning consoles is met with deaf ears.

[small]EDIT: 69 posts... heh[/small]

platinawolf

Oct 27, 2009
Lol ^^* Well, I'm not 1 or 2, have two computers that I use, a wii and a ps3. So 1 2 and 5 are out of the question. A splash of 14 (to bad theres no good games out there that arnt on my *buy before try* list ^^*), played WoW for 5 years so a splash of 17. 18 and 19. And ofcourse, 23. If I can only pick one,,, It would have to be 23.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I'm a cross between the Pokefag, guy who actually likes video games, MMOaddict, Moralfag, Rage, and RPfag.

PixieFace

Mar 17, 2010
A mixture between the gamer girl, the PCfag, the Pokefag (CHARIZARD GO GO GO) and the Moralfag. Also the One Who Likes Videogames, but that goes without saying on this forum.

:B