Which voice is the voice in your head?

JohnnySex

Dec 31, 2009
There are several. Different ones get stronger depending on my mood. Some of them scare me haha.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
sometimes its L, Count Bleck, and Starscream. they talk a lot and tell me to cause trouble for the establishment

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Only voice in the head i have is the one i think with (or something). And it's just my one - nothing fancy here.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Mine, suprisingly, has a strong south african accent. It keeps me interested and listening to my thoughts, so I guess it works.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
TheFinalBandit said:
Echer123 said:
I don't know who he supposed to be, but he's always going on about killing people and wearing their intestines as hats.
that wasn't a voice in your head that was me with a walkie talkie.
Oh.

Got any tips for avoiding the police?

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
Echer123 said:
TheFinalBandit said:
Echer123 said:
I don't know who he supposed to be, but he's always going on about killing people and wearing their intestines as hats.
that wasn't a voice in your head that was me with a walkie talkie.
Oh.

Got any tips for avoiding the police?
Go REALLY fast and turn into a dark alley before they turn the corner? Also if you plan on doing something crazy you might want to make sure you're not wearing an intestine hat.

Rhade

Jan 2, 2010
If you follow Bleach you'll recall how Ichigo's inner Hollow sounds mostly just like him, just with a darker twist to his choice of words and a kind of voice-with-reverb-or-something effect to it vocally.

Pretty much something like that, just applied to my own voice. In my head.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
it is two and one is a chilled out Australian guy and the other is a suave English man

i have no clue why

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
For default: it's like my voice, but I guess it's a bit more neutral.

I can change it to any possible voice I know though.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Whoever I've been listening to. Sometimes it's my own (but slightly higher pitched, like I sound to myself). Sometimes it's James Mason. Sometimes it's Ben Croshaw. Sometimes it's Johnny Yong Bosch. Sometimes it's even Heather Hogan or Jennifer Hale.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
Normal usually, just my regular voice when I think about it. I did go through a really weird phase though where I did an inner monologue for everything for about a month. I couldn't help it, I just kept saying in my head exactly what I was doing as I did it. The most annoying thing ...

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
Apparently it's Crispin Freeman. He's a voice actor with a part in just near everything!