Which voice is the voice in your head?

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
My voice, Bon Jovi's, Solid Snake or a ...Buizel WTF!? Rather irratating at work while i hear Living on a Prayer and Dead or Alive, Speeches about war weariness, and high pitched Bwees for hours on end.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
It's usually my voice except it says things that I wouldn't dare say out loud, usually about people I walk past on the way to school and stuff. It forms large rants in my head when I'm trying to walk down a small street packed with people and the person in front of me is walking slowly and smoking and I am unable to get around them.

Darktau

Totally Ergo Proxy
Mar 10, 2009
A lighter form of my voice, but if I am reading, it will be my imagined voice for that character (Although I would say its subconscious, because, if told to replicate a voice in my head, It's just simply impossible.)

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
mine is just dialectless, completly bland.
i would like patrick stewart tho. or some sexy women like thought although it might get distracting.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I don't really have one. The closest I've got is perhaps my own voice at a slightly different pitch. And I'm not actually sure whether that exists or not.

Or maybe just various sounds echoing through my mind as they sometimes do...

-- Raito

[hr]

It reminds me of Eva-Beatrice from Umineko.

It'll probably sound different in a few hours though. It's never very consistent.

-- Leila

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
The Voice is mine, but a lot nastier. I vent my frustration in my mind XD

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
FlyAwayAutumn said:
Echer123 said:
TheFinalBandit said:
Echer123 said:
I don't know who he supposed to be, but he's always going on about killing people and wearing their intestines as hats.
that wasn't a voice in your head that was me with a walkie talkie.
Oh.

Got any tips for avoiding the police?
Go REALLY fast and turn into a dark alley before they turn the corner? Also if you plan on doing something crazy you might want to make sure you're not wearing an intestine hat.
But it's so warm and comfortable!

ButanicXpandA

Oct 20, 2009
the voice in my head is my drunken other self... i call him tom 2... i tend to not listen to him because he makes silly decisions

HoodedPunhist

Jan 4, 2010
Usually I only hear my own voice. However, I more usually tend to hear music depending on what mood I am. If I'm trying to solve things then I'm hearing hardcore punk, someone annoying speaking to me about stuff I don't care I hear death/heavy metal, when I'm having fun I tend to hear meditation or horror punk music. If I'm being mindfucked then it's most usually rap. List goes on but you get the idea.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
I tend to think in English, usually with a Scottish or London accent, but just like when I speak English the accent changes depending on my mood, what I've been eating, and a few other variables.

Occasionally it's the voice of Jen Taylor (VA of Cortana and L4D-Zoey among others), which, while fitting for a voice in your head, is a little unnerving.

Oct 19, 2008
Interesting question, I never thought that the voice in my head, reading out my thoughts actually had a tone of voice or a persona.
But if I were able to choose who my inner voice would sound like, I'd either want it to be Zach Braff, Donald Faison or John Cleese.

Also, this may be off topic, but it's an interesting thought that our thoughts are like some kind of narration, and although it's our mind, we still have to iterate what we're thinking. I mean, did cavemen think to themselves in grunts and puffs? Or did they just think with images and feelings?