Which would you choose?

Tomster595

Aug 1, 2009
I'm gonna cheat and say the tool gun from Garry's Mod XD

But seriously.. Octocamo would be alot of fun

vorlors

Aug 5, 2009
the phys gun from garrys mod
or my desktop set up from uplink that thing could run any game about 4 times at once on the highs setting lol

Rhade

Jan 2, 2010
Occasionally across RPG titles there are pieces or sets of armor that, when equipped (or equipped in a complete set) grant the wearer nigh-invincible levels of defense to all forms of damage and complete status immunity, often with additional effects, like continuous HP/MP renewal. I can't think of a specific one to point at right now, but I'd probably go for something like that.

Or, if pressed for a specific item, I'd probably go for one of the SnapShot/SnapDragon swords from the Tactics Ogre Games. They're made by sacrificing a person on your team and transforming them into a sword, which generally has the highest attack rating of any weapon in the game and gets half of all the stats of the person that was used to make it. And any special abilities they might've had as a plus. So I'd go with something like that, with the weapon having been snapped out of someone that was exceptionally strong in many areas and with a few cool powers.

And have it soulbound, and unusable by any other living being.

Kind of like Sasori of the Red Sand and his Third Kazekage. It's really strong in a lot of ways, retains its funky powers from when he was alive and, because of the nature of the weapon (creation/use/etc), he's probably the only one capable of wielding it at all.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
The infinite cammo armor that Elites use in Halo 1 and 2. Seriously being able to attack an enemy without breaking your invisibility would mean instant victory in either war or a domestic fight.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
Animus 2 point OH!!

Except without the ill effects of... You know... Insanity?

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
Ok lets see here
Chinese Stealth Armor
Portal Gun
Mk. VI armor
Hover Boots
AHA: Majora's Mask. Maybe without the corruption given off from the mask.
I'm good.I'll make my own.

Zildjin81

Feb 7, 2009
AkJay said:
Portal Gun, for your reason.
The one issue with the portal gun is that it would be extremely easy to kill yourself with without ability to always land on your feet and those shock absorber things for your feet.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
MGS4 - Octocamo suit
LoZ - Dual Clawshots
Prince of Persia - Dagger of time

And deffinitely NOT the portal gun. Not without the leg braces. Eventually you'd fuck up and take too bigg of a fall.

Rahheemme

Aug 2, 2009
The hookshot would be a blast!

Also, though not a game, I'd fucking MURDER PEOPLE for a chance to use the Clockstoppers' watch.

Blood Masque

Jan 16, 2010
The Animus. With the bleeding effect, I could jump off my house and land safely in the back of a garbage truck since that little pony with the carriage full of hay only comes around on Halloween.