Which would you choose?

Syzarin

Nov 23, 2009
Let's see......the Infinite Justice from the gundam games, the Pop-it from LittleBigPlanet, or Isaac Clark's fully upgraded level 5 engineering rig with both the kinetic and stasis modules installed.

brtshstel

Dec 16, 2008
firedfns13 said:
Definitely a fully functional aircraft carrier from AC5. Hrimfaxi/Scinfaxi class.
And I will totally dominate you by getting the drop on you by flying below 1000 feet in the arctic, and the light you up with my Falken laser with cover by the Arkbird. HA!

Seriously though, the Scinfaxi is awesome.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
UNSC Supercarrier fully staffed with a young all-female crew, a division of all female ODSTs, a squad of all female Spartans...

All completely loyal to me...

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Variant one: Psycho-Portal (basically a small door you can stick on someone's head and enter their subconciousness).

Variant two: a working hyperdrive i could disassemble and reverse-engineer.

Variant three: one of better jetpacks, because... JETPACK!

brtshstel

Dec 16, 2008
Horny Ico said:
Speaking of which, I choose the Arkbird. Orbital lazer weapons would have made any country that owns them war gods, but it was deemed too expensive.

DAMN YOU, MONEY!
Are you an American? Are you talking about Reagan's SDI aka "Star Wars?"

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I'd take that magical pad thing from scribblenauts. Only this one would be able to spawn whatever I wanted, and it wouldn't look so cartoony...and the physics wouldn't be as awful as they are and cause me to float a few feet in the air as I accidentally bumped into them for the umpteenth time.

brtshstel

Dec 16, 2008
Horny Ico said:
Yes and yes. Although I don't get what my nationality has to do with anything. And knowing about both of those things, I would expect you to make the connection.
I would be surprised if non-Americans would know about it these days, since it happened in the 1980s. I'm American too. Also, I thought maybe a few other countries were considering a similar idea but canceled it as well.

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
Do the objects summoned/pulled/wished out of their home dimensions still follow the rules of their reality? If so, I'd like a Vita-Chamber please and thank you. (Since they're invincible in-game. I know as soon as any jackass finds out how I keep re-spawning they'll just try to break it.)
Fear of death aside, the Scribblenauts pad would be cool.
-Dragon
-Poison
-Cthulu
-More Poison
-Siren (repeat button)
"Bwahahahahaahahahahaha!"
(Poisoning hostile creatures in Scribblenauts makes them act tame towards you for some reason or another...)

Noone From Nowhere

Feb 20, 2009
The True Lightning Rune. Immortality and an alternate source of electrical power...what more does one need?
Who would think small enough to want something from a Grand Theft Auto game? Even a tank can be yours if you save up enough quarters!