Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
What discussion is here actually.
Tell me please the discussion here.
The ethics and efficacy of genocide I suppose. I’m more interested in how this will be argued away, I’ve a certain masochism to myself.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Eugenics is bad. This sounds like eugenics. But we're gonna need some more numbers here. Through some brief googling of numbers (that I would absolutely double check before defending because I did it rather quickly), if detained migrants receive identical care to average Americans, there'd be a hysterectomy done once every couple weeks. The only rate of procedures mentioned was 5 between October and December last year, which is also one every couple weeks. There being cases of a common medical procedure isn't exactly a red flag, but the implication is that there were exceptionally many done, and I suspect that's going to be investigated now, so we'll see.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
The ethics and efficacy of genocide I suppose. I’m more interested in how this will be argued away, I’ve a certain masochism to myself.
Yea, like somehow the argument is now that there is no " discussion value" in addressing Forced sterilization, Ethnic cleansing, genocide and that we should just turn a blind eye and sweep it under the rug and act like it doesn't exist. WOW.

Reactions: CaitSeith and Hawki

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Yea, like somehow the argument is now that there is no " discussion value" in addressing Forced sterilization, Ethnic cleansing, genocide and that we should just turn a blind eye and sweep it under the rug and act like it doesn't exist. WOW.
there is no discussion value in any of this because it's happening mostly in your heads and not the actual information in the article
You really trying to trigger the libs so hard while replying almost exclusively to non-libs. It’s hilarious.
it's bantz, dud. if you get triggered you lose the game

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
there is no discussion value in any of this because it's happening mostly in your heads and not the actual information in the article
So forced sterilization of an ethnic group isn’t ethnic cleansing? A bold stance for a Jew, a predictable one for an Israeli.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
So forced sterilization of an ethnic group isn’t ethnic cleansing? A bold stance for a Jew, a predictable one for an Israeli.
I didn't take that stance, and I did make you reply to the meme so it did trigger you
It's an article describing the whiste-blower case. Investigation pending. A good journalist would have found the doctor in question and dug up information on them, plus even confronted them

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Eugenics is bad. This sounds like eugenics. But we're gonna need some more numbers here. Through some brief googling of numbers (that I would absolutely double check before defending because I did it rather quickly), if detained migrants receive identical care to average Americans, there'd be a hysterectomy done once every couple weeks. The only rate of procedures mentioned was 5 between October and December last year, which is also one every couple weeks. There being cases of a common medical procedure isn't exactly a red flag, but the implication is that there were exceptionally many done, and I suspect that's going to be investigated now, so we'll see.
Normally women who have this done are not telling us things like this:

"Another nurse then told her the procedure was to mitigate her heavy menstrual bleeding, which the woman had never experienced. When she explained that, the nurse “responded by getting angry and agitated and began yelling at her.”

“She was originally told by the doctor that she had an ovarian cyst and was going to have a small twenty-minute procedure done drilling three small holes in her stomach to drain the cyst,” according to the complaint. “The officer who was transporting her to the hospital told her that she was receiving a hysterectomy to have her womb removed. When the hospital refused to operate on her because her COVID-19 test came back positive for antibodies, she was transferred back to ICDC where the ICDC nurse said that the procedure she was going to have done entailed dilating her vagina and scraping tissue off. “

“Everybody he sees has a hysterectomy—just about everybody,” Wooten said, adding that, “everybody’s uterus cannot be that bad.”

“When I met all these women who had had surgeries, I thought this was like an experimental concentration camp. It was like they’re experimenting with our bodies,” the detainee said.

I can tell you from working in medicine, NONE of that is in any way normal or expected.

Reactions: CaitSeith and Kwak

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Just wow. Really amazing that he wants to pretend what these women are telling us is all in our heads.

Reactions: CaitSeith

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Murder - detective time
Genocide - I sleep
show me the video evidence of the women running away from the gynecologist while he's holding a suction tube and I'll try to analyze it

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I didn't take that stance, and I did make you reply to the meme so it did trigger you
It's an article describing the whiste-blower case. Investigation pending. A good journalist would have found the doctor in question and dug up information on them, plus even confronted them
Ah, yes. It’s just bad journalism to report things you don’t like so now you’re gonna derail the thread and cry about Obama. Ebic mame. Libs destroyed.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I wish we could get our own Nuremberg trials going but we all know they're going to get away with it. Even if Biden wins, and even if the Democrats win the civil war, and even if he sees this as something wrong, Democrats are too cowardly and interested in 'healing' as a nation they'll just look the other way.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Just wow. Really amazing that he wants to pretend what these women are telling us is all in our heads.
what women told you - "I was put through sterilizing procedures without my knowledge or concept"
what you thought they told you - "there is mass-sterilization, ethnic cleansing and genocide happening right now"

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
show me the video evidence of the women running away from the gynecologist while he's holding a suction tube and I'll try to analyze it
That’s not how forced sterilization works on people locked up in concentration camps, a fact I’d presume you’d be aware of.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I wish we could get our own Nuremberg trials going but we all know they're going to get away with it. Even if Biden wins, and even if the Democrats win the civil war, and even if he sees this as something wrong, Democrats are too cowardly and interested in 'healing' as a nation they'll just look the other way.
" Democrats are too cowardly "
Is this like, the general opinion of people in the US, or is this just bizzaro world forum?