Who are your favorite YouTube LPers?

Randoman01

Apr 19, 2013
I would like to know, who are your faovirte YouTube Lets Players? Are there any people in mind that you have?

Here are some of mine: Totalbiscuit, uberhaxornova, OMFGcata, GetDaved, and so on.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
Node, and in particular, their LAN parties. Very often utterly bloody hilarious!

Their DayZ playlist is absolute gold!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQOB_yCwC5J1ZtPFUlWBabQK_HH86alqK

Twinrehz

May 19, 2014
Country
Norge
I don't watch all that many. I started watching PDP, then a friend suggested Markiplier. I'm not the one to have many choices, I'm barely following some of the channels I'm subscribed to. I like him though, I like his humour.

Darth Rosenberg

Oct 25, 2011
Gopher [https://www.youtube.com/user/GophersVids/featured], and Jingles SorcererDave [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVxXJSvl3qXFUtf-UZ8qjw] - both mostly for Skyrim, but they both tend to be watchable, no matter what game they're doing.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Not really youtubers, more streamers, but Inside Gaming is my favorite. Nothing beats their Ride to Hell: Retribution and Chaser walkthroughs.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I mainly follow HarshlyCritical for my LP needs; he does horror game LP's, both triple A and indie! :D

He don't take yo bullshit tho

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
Two best friends for general gaming, GrimithR for strategy/RPG/Adventure games, and LobosJr for Dark Souls and rogue like games.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Some of the others I watch have already been named, so I'll add NorthernLion. My favourite by far is his unfinished Grey's Anatomy Let's Play. Always go back to it when I need to laugh.

Also, it's odd to say it as such, but his voice is pretty great.

buttonsandzips

Jul 12, 2014
Andy Shandy said:
Some of the others I watch have already been named, so I'll add NorthernLion. My favourite by far is his unfinished Grey's Anatomy Let's Play. Always go back to it when I need to laugh.

I was wondering if someone would mention him! My boyfriend and I watch his XCOM let's plays everyday, his lack of skill makes him so entertaining. And he does have a great voice, it's very "radiogenic".

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
I won't list people who've already been mentioned.

Nerdcubed

Does a lot of fun stuff, has a propensity for playing some really terrible simulators and has some damn good playthroughs.
Has a good eye for decent indy games.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
Not The Bees said:
Technically it's not a real LP, but I love Let's Drown Out with Yahtzee and Gabe. Although sometimes they can get a little... mean... to each other. But usually it's in all good fun. Plus, Yahtzee is fun to listen to.
I wait for each weekend eagerly.

I just wish they did more than an hour.
Partly for the games, partly for the joy of listening to those two banter off each other.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
buttonsandzips said:
Andy Shandy said:

I was wondering if someone would mention him! My boyfriend and I watch his XCOM let's plays everyday, his lack of skill makes him so entertaining. And he does have a great voice, it's very "radiogenic".
Oh man, I've been jonesing for a new XCOM vid since he left for PAX. Hopefully, it should return tomorrow, and we can go back to watching him throw XD

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
I love love LOVE Markiplier.

Other than him, I don't really watch LPers but I've been through a couple with HarshlyCritical and I found this dude named Penguinz0 and his underwhelming reaction to horror is HILARIOUS

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
Game Grumps, Markiplier, Tobuscus, Pewdiepie (He is a good man in general), Cr1tikal (Don't know if he qualifies but fuck it he makes me laugh.)

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
I find I enjoy smaller lets player channels more often, they usually put a lot of effort into their videos to compete amoungst the larger crowds. 2 that really stick in my mind are Unit Lost annd J2JonJeremy.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I don't really follow him on social media and I only watch his videos on whims so I've avoided the controversies that have surrounded him lately, but I've really enjoyed the videos of JonTron I've seen. I dunno, I just like the way he talks.