Who do you care about deeply?

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
Immediate family, best friend, and my ridiculously loyal and cuddly 14 year old cat.

(Seriously this cat follows me around the house all the time, and acts like a kitten around me. Last night he had his tongue out, purring away like he cared about nothing else. Nuzzling my arm which he only does to me and dribbling all over the place! XD)

FrozenCones

Dec 31, 2009
There are a lot of people that I would go above and beyond the call of duty for (and usually do). Perhaps even a few I would take a bullet for.

What kills me inside is that none of them do the same for me.

You would think that I would have learned a hard lesson by now but I still find myself in the same position over and over again.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Just to make this short, my best friend and my family.

Can't imagine life without them both. Especially my best friend, who else will I get lost with. :D

...Also hearing all these wifes, girlfriends and ex girlfriends make me sad...

Cause I aint' got one... :(

I'm going to be depressed now. xD

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
My mother. She's old and frail; a classic sweet little old lady. I look after her.

I haven't had a girlfriend since I can't remember when, but I'm a natural bachelor so it's fine with me. You take care of your own--always.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
My family are important to me. Get on my nerves a lot, and 80% of the time I wanna stick my sisters head in an oven but still important to me.

There's others outside of family. But they don't seem to even care about me in the slightest so I'm trying to stop caring myself so I don't keep getting hurt.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I don't think there's really anyone I'd do anything for, but I have a friend who I get passionately angry for if someone does anything to wrong them, and I get genuinely elated when good things happen for them. Does this count?

It's not that I'm antisocial - I live for meeting new people and making friends - but I think I'm so used to moving location/country often that there's a barrier somewhere.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
The_Waspman said:
Rosie Jones.

I would literally murder kittens if it would make her happy.
Rosie Jones, as in the second most beautiful woman to grace Front magazine!? (The first being India Reynolds! :p)

SckizoBoy said:
My ex-girlfriend who I haven't seen in sixteen months.

Single biggest reason I can't seem to get a new girlfriend...
I feel for you dude! I know exactly what you mean... I am currently at 14 months, and in the last year and a bit have avoided all chances I have had with girls, some of which could have been somethng, just beacuse they were not my ex...

Although, for that reason, I would not count my ex as part of this thread... I have been so hurt in the last 14 months, that I not longer would do anything for her... Waste of a damn 4.5 years! :/

OT: My actual choice for this would be my country... and as a member of the Military I have already signed the dotted line, and swore, that I would do anything for her!
Of course though, the 'anything' is subjective... and I wouldn't break the countries own laws for her, unless it was an actual emergency that required it!

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
My girlfriend and my Dad.
My lady makes me feel like a human being, and my Father has been so much more for as long as I can remember....He's been my master and my protector. So yea, them two.

Captcha: Hourly partner!

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
My sister and my twin brother, whom is my biggest enemy but i could not go on without him. the rest of my family are up there but those two i care about the most.

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
The_Waspman said:
Rosie Jones.

I would literally murder kittens if it would make her happy.
Rosie Jones, as in the second most beautiful woman to grace Front magazine!? (The first being India Reynolds! :p)
Well, I don't know what this "Front Magazine" is that you're referring to *ahem* - we are far too highbrow around these parts for stuff like that - but yes, thats her. I will always choose her in any of those drowning scenarioes going around (with apologies to my family.)

squidface

Jun 3, 2012
There's actually only one person I would unfalteringly do anything for - take a bullet, donate a kidney, give blood, spend her last moments with her, and that's my sister. I would do absolutely anything for her. I could say my parents, my boyfriend, my pets... but if I'm honest, there's some stuff I wouldn't do for them that I'd do for my sister so yeah.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
My wife of 3 years. Shes the first human being that I probably would fall into a coma of despair if something bad happened to her. Thats a big step for me, I have watched family members die in front of me and felt nothing. To feel so protective, so close, so attached. Well I want to treasure that as long as possible.

Also my kitty. Hes very friendly and is generally the only other thing awake when I go to work at 3:30am. He usually hangs out by my car to wish me good luck... and get fed. :)

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Boyfriend.

The whole experience has shown me how much I can grow as a person, and also how much I've wanted someone in my life for a long time.