Who do you play in Street Fighter?

Benjeezy

Dec 3, 2009
Who do you play as in Street Fighter, and why? Details would be great. For example, in the latest one, I play Cody cuz I like his seemingly laid-back attitude and his effective use of foreign objects in a primarily hand-to-hand game. My friend uses Zangief because...he likes burly Russian men, I guess. I dunno XD

In any case, thank you for your time and posts.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I haven't ever owned one, but I always played tended to play a multiple character game where each player chooses a certain amount of characters, each time one gets KO'd they move onto their next one until one player has all their team lost.

I liked Garruda, D. Dark, Ryu, Chun-Li and the last one I tended to mix up.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
i've not played those games since Super Street Fighter 2 on the Mega Drive (i'm more of a Mortal Kombat person) but when i played it i was usually Guile or Ken. i just liked them

ShrapnelHound

Apr 21, 2010
Cammy usual because of the quick and low hittiing moves. in SSF4 i have started to use yuri because of the close and mid range

Dr_Pie

Aug 11, 2009
While I'm not really good at the games, and as such don't play them that often, I generally play Cammy. She's the only character I'm relatively good with.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
I liked Blanka and Dhalsim or how they were spelled. Blanka was just a cool beast, and the other for the range.

edit: just found out there was a Street Fighter PnP released by White wolf??? wtf?

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
Since I don't own super street fighter, Cammy - the only woman in the actual game that looks remotely like a possibly living human being, besides here fighting style is awesome.

Rauten

Capitalism ho!
Apr 4, 2010
I've grown a liking for C.Viper myself, despite her ridiculous hairdo.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Vega is my main and Guy is my second. I guess I have a thing for ninjas. That and Vega's character is simply delightful.

chepenoyo

Apr 16, 2010
Originally Vega, for the reach. Not that he has reach, actually, but it took me a while to figure that out. Dhalsim, on the other hand...

In later years, Adon, Elena, and Ibuki.

Presently, Adon and Elena are my favorites. Both have a fighting style that give them powerful kicks in unpredictable arcs and timings.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
Dr_Pie said:
While I'm not really good at the games, and as such don't play them that often, I generally play Cammy. She's the only character I'm relatively good with.
Pretty much this...I like her fighting style, and I have fun playing her...still doesn't stop me from getting my ass handed to me online though.

foxlovingfreak

Sep 9, 2009
Dan I know he's suppose to be a joke charcter but I was surpried how good I was with him when I used him in game and I used him ever since. When I'm not playing as him I'll usaully play as Gouken or Akuma

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Well the only SF I've played in years is SFIV, and on that I use Chun-Li, Fei Long, Cammy, Rose, C. Viper and Sakura.

Were I not convinced SSFIV was gonna be as much of a disappointment as SFIV turned out to, I'd probably add Dudley, Juri, Ibuki and Dee Jay to that roster.

Sev07

Mar 10, 2010
C.Viper or Sakura, but i don't really play a lot of SF, i was never a big fan.