Who do you play in Street Fighter?

K84

Feb 15, 2010
Cammy, i like her low and fast attacks, and just her overall design.
Haven't touched SSF IV yet, haven't seen a copy, and the local shop said there was a stop on it?
Yay for the Netherlands....

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Zannah said:
Since I don't own super street fighter, Cammy - the only woman in the actual game that looks remotely like a possibly living human being, besides here fighting style is awesome.
Pffft.... come on guys, be more honest... :D

Doc Cannon said:
Usually Cammy, because she's fast and has pretty good priority (and she's hot).
...like this guy!
I think I am pretty honest, given I am not exactly into women :p

And besides, I tried out both C-viper and sakura, and first has hands like a bear, while the second looks likea fourteen year old boy...

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Zannah said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Zannah said:
Since I don't own super street fighter, Cammy - the only woman in the actual game that looks remotely like a possibly living human being, besides here fighting style is awesome.
Pffft.... come on guys, be more honest... :D

Doc Cannon said:
Usually Cammy, because she's fast and has pretty good priority (and she's hot).
...like this guy!
I think I am pretty honest, given I am not exactly into women :p

And besides, I tried out both C-viper and sakura, and first has hands like a bear, while the second looks likea fourteen year old boy...
Sakura does look like a little boy alright. Which makes the red knickers a little unsettling.

gonzo20

Dec 18, 2008
gotta be the king of muay thai, sagat or c. viper, mostly sagat because hes generally a badass and he has a EYEPATCH! pirate king of muay thai anyone? :p

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
psychic psycho said:
If we're talking about any Street Fighter, SF3 Third strike is my favorite in the series; my main was Alex. In SF4 (SSF4 still isn't out for PC, lame) I use every character.
I'm with you. I was seriously disappointed that Alex didn't make it into SSF4.

On SF4 I play a lot of Chun-li, she combos up really well and Zangief. He's good as all of your shots count. You can be losing badly and a few well timed shots can turn it around for you. I'm looking forward to playing Guy as I liked him in Alpha 3. Won't have my copy till my birthday in June.

Boooo!.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Dan Hibiki, OYAJIIII!

Blanka rocks too. BR? JAJAJAJAJAJA!

But in Street Fighter III my favorite was Makoto, she was my childhood video game-crush.

Dr_Pie

Aug 11, 2009
Durxom said:
Dr_Pie said:
While I'm not really good at the games, and as such don't play them that often, I generally play Cammy. She's the only character I'm relatively good with.
Pretty much this...I like her fighting style, and I have fun playing her...still doesn't stop me from getting my ass handed to me online though.
A while back I borrowed SF4 off a friend. Went online, fought against this 1 guy a fair few times. He handed my ass to me no matter what character he or I used, except Cammy. He beat me when I played as Sagat, Akuma and Gouken with no trouble, but I beat him when I went Cammy.

I was happy =)

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Well, considering that SSF4 is my first SF game...

I'm maining 4 characters. Juri, Sakura, Rose, and Rufus.