Who has the awesomest avatar?

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Mine, I mean, it's Captain Kirk with Tribbles!

Oh man, we all love tribbles. They're so cute, and cuddly, and there's thousands of them in only hours. Literally :) We all need a few more tribbles in our lives.

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
JLML said:
I CALL FOR [user]HUBILUB[/user]!!!

Seriously though, that avatar is just too awesome to be anything less than the awesomest avatar here! xD
I agree.Hubilub has the awesomest avatar here..........I want one lol

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Well Mine's orginal and I'm yet to see anyone with anything even remotely similar to it. I've never seen this avatar posted on any other forum. I "appropriated" the image myself.
Do I think it's the best one ever? Probably not. I really liked Aby_Z's old End of evangelion one where Asuka and Unit 02 disintegrate the angel's head.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Surprised at the amount of posts in this thread. But no one can stand up to the power of the Mi-Mi-Mikuru Beeeeaaam!

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
HeySeansOnline said:
Me, It combines simplicity, style, sexiness, a powerful message about being yourself, and has the ability to score you any celebrity. It also uses blue and black to teach you something about yourself with the stark contrast.

... otherwise Ironic Pirate as It gives you a pick up line I have tried many times ... and failed ... and once got maced.
Heeeeyyyy, I got mentioned!

I now have another hour of happyness!

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
i saw someone with this avatar

i am yet to see another avatar thata made me laugh like this one did...it's a toss up between the dancing seal and ironic pirates bambi murder for second mind

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Bitches don't know 'bout the Pippin.

What, I can't say myself? It's the goddamned Apple console. How can it not win? It's like... Apple. And a console.

Fine. Lilmisspotatoes edges out Neonbob by the width of the Pippin's library lined up side-by-side.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
EightGaugeHippo said:
Ironic Pirate: Bambi being eaten by a killer whale. Whats not to like?
Yay! More people recognize me!

Two more and I do a happy dance!

EDIT:

nick n stuff said:

i am yet to see another avatar thata made me laugh like this one did...it's a toss up between the dancing seal and ironic pirates bambi murder for second mind
One more till happy dance!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Bear in a Tuxedo said:
I saw this really awesome avatar on here the other day. It was some live action thing, about someone who was only partially good at things. It was a gif.

Does anybody remember who has it?
[user]bleachigo10[/user], who I thought was totally awesome at things. I had to do a lot of searching through Doomsday Arcade threads to find that avatar.

There used to be a guy on this site called SteveBurger who had a Garfield avatar. I liked that one a lot, but that's probably because I was a big fan of Garfield when I was younger. There's also a guy on this site who has this [http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv27/WolfDevastator/Doomsday%20Arcade/PICPuns.png] as their avatar but I can't remember who has it. That's one of my favourites as well.

I also think my avatar's pretty awesome, but that's probably just me.

Tharwen said:
I love Rockerfly's 'STOP: Hammer Time' error message.
[sub]At least, I thought it was Rockerfly; the server claims he doesn't exist...[/sub]
You need to search [user]The Rockerfly[/user] to find it. The user search feature only looks up usernames with the search-word at the front of their name. I do agree that his avatar's brilliant, though.

EDIT:

nick n stuff said:
*image snip*

i am yet to see another avatar thata made me laugh like this one did...
I forget who has that avatar, but I do love it as well.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
I think mine's amazing. I'm also allowed to say that because I didn't make it. So props to the guy who lets me use it! You did a great job! It's actually just a cropped version of a sig he made, lemme find it... here we go:

Love it!

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
TB_Infidel said:
Do your job properly then? And you have written over 40 posts since then - I think you really need to get out a bit. PS. the man in his van is coming for you as that avatar is a kid and your are an adult.
Helghast >> anime any day.
It's not exactly hard work, hence all the free time I have. If I wasn't doing my job properly I'd assume that I would've been fired by now. And maybe I should get out a bit more, but the outside world has the sun. I'm apparently afraid of that giant yellow thing in the sky, so I don't think I want to go out there.

P.S. The avatar isn't real, it's just a drawing.