Who has the awesomest avatar?

Shawshanker

Jan 9, 2010
I HAVE RETURNED!

I give to you the product of 15 minutes of google searching, then an hour and a half in Microsoft Paint.

BEHOLD! MY NEW AVATAR!!!
<-

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
FargoDog said:
As a proper answer, I go with Marter.
Marik2 said:
Hmmmm well I have to say Marters avatar since pikachu looks cute in it.
Hey guys. I hate to break it to all of you, but the thread ended quite a while back with these two comments.

OT: Not really sure, a lot of people I know have amazing avatars. Both guys I quoted are two of them. Since they picked me, I'll pick both of them. ^_^

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I really like [user]Neonbob[/user]'s avatar. I think he wins in my books.

I wonder if anyone will mention mine? Heh, probably not.

Edit:

Marter said:
FargoDog said:
As a proper answer, I go with Marter.
Marik2 said:
Hmmmm well I have to say Marters avatar since pikachu looks cute in it.
Hey guys. I hate to break it to all of you, but the thread ended quite a while back with these two comments.

OT: Not really sure, a lot of people I know have amazing avatars. Both guys I quoted are two of them. Since they picked me, I'll pick both of them. ^_^
How the heck did you post above me without me knowing it. Seriously, I was checking out your latest posts and ended up here. When I posted my reply I didn't even see you O_O

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Asturiel said:
Your timing is questionable then.

*Comes out of depression corner*

I will try, and it's always you people with "real issues" that cause me to realize I don't have issues, you know I'm always willing to listen about whats hamperin ya. Talking, weither it be through text or voice really does relieve you of things that are depressing you/bringing you down.
This is why I have mentioned you many times actually, because you have offered me help, thing that no other Escapist has done yet (actually not so many human beings have done that), or at least to only listen (or read in this case).
I am not sure if you already knew this, but I did mention you in a thread [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.224908-The-Escapist-that-You-Remember-Mostly?page=1] I made for this very same reason (I didn't really elaborate, I do not really like talking much about why or things related to my own problems unless I really feel like). You know, I owe you one...

nondescript

Oct 2, 2009
You all put too much effort in yours. I submit this avatar:
<--

Yes, mine. We all start out faceless and are urged to conform. It's how we accept or fight it that defines us.

But the worst avatar ever? Jake Sully. Thank you, James "Titanic Ego" Cameron.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Angus565 said:
Furbyz said:
A Furby in a top hat and monocle is pretty high up there if I do say so myself.
It appears we have ourselves a very classy Top hat/Monocle standoff...
So it would seem, old chap. Would you care to discuss the benefits of top hats and monocles over tea and crumpets?

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Furbyz said:
Angus565 said:
Furbyz said:
A Furby in a top hat and monocle is pretty high up there if I do say so myself.
It appears we have ourselves a very classy Top hat/Monocle standoff...
So it would seem, old chap. Would you care to discuss the benefits of top hats and monocles over tea and crumpets?
Indeed good sir!

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Clearly, I have the most awesome avatar around here.

AGREE OR KONATA WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!!

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
*ahem*

I swear, half of the people that quote me only do it so they can comment on my avatar. And that's not even mentioning the countless PM's I've gotten about it.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Nope it's mine !

It's the status of you mind as you try to figure out why !

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
There needs to be two separate categories for gifs and jpegs.

It's takes a particularly awesome stationary image to catch people's eye, and is thus much more challenging.

On the other hand, almost anyone can get noticed with seizure-inducing color changes or dancing anime girls wearing little...

(gets distracted by Aby_Z, then seizes because of Hubilub)