Who is the "Most Annoying Game Character Ever."

Earz4life

Mar 24, 2009
Im tied between Slippy and Pitt (ssbm). Mainly for their horribly annoying voices. I still cant tell if their genders.

Notashrimp09

Apr 27, 2009
Luke from Tales of the Abyss, especially in the beginning.

Metaknight and Pitt from Brawl are up there two. The former because he's so annoying to play against, and the latter because when played right he doesn't die. It's like an uber version of Peach's floating ability.

sir-schmoopy

Apr 16, 2009
everyone and i mean EVERYONE in the metal gear solid universe who manage to sprout bollocks for hours and hours and not say one fucking word of sense the amount of times i killed snake on purpose just to amuse myself was higher than the enemy kills i scored.
Oh and Hideo Kojima not a character i know but worth a mention all the same cos of all the fucking cut scenes slowing down gameplay

MrNades

Jan 14, 2009
Mstrswrd said:
ranc0re said:
Griever18 said:
Curbsidewhiskey said:
HeyListenHeyListenHeyListenHeyListen
I was so ninja'd.
Navi wasn't that annoying. Really. She didn't say that much. Only in the beginning, really, up to about the Dodongo's cavern. After that, she didn't say much. Meh, to each their own.

Anyway, it was already said, but Slippy.
I think tingle was really annoying though.
But Slippy was still worse.

paiged

May 23, 2008
RH3INLAND. said:
Navi from OoT.
This.
And Cole Train. I laughed the first few times, then it just started getting old.
And pretty much everyone in Eternal Sonata. Though, it is tolerable in Japanese...

Edit: I forgot about that stupid owl. I can't even count how many times I accidentally made him repeat himself in spite of the fact that I was just trying to make him shut up.