has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Iambic pentameter time!

I have a minor crush on Johnny Depp
I'm not gay, but I'll make exceptions, man
The guy just has the most amazing eyes

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
Well I'm not really the type to have crushes on celebrities in general but...Olga Kurylenko. Damn. And Kate Beckinsale too, I mean c'mon, Underworld. But Kurylenko first and foremost. Interestingly enough, a lot of the movies she's been in have been somewhat related to geek type stuff too(even if some weren't the best movies); Hitman, Max Payne, James Bond, and the upcoming Oblivion.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011

Matt and Neil are mainly due to physical appearance, while Tim and Sam are because I love so many of their viewpoints and agree with a lot of the things they bring up.

Nowhere Man

Mar 10, 2013
It used to be I would gnaw my left leg off for a chance with Scarlet Johansson. But as of late I have a new crush.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Heavenly

Side note: How do I customize spoiler links to say something other than "Spoiler click to view"?

Grogman

Mar 2, 2011
It's only now that I realise that most of the entries in my folder of people I have crushes on are anime characters Q_Q
The real people in my crushes folder are:
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hayley Williams][img src=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9VbhBgiOKCI/T4a7XukyOcI/AAAAAAAAArk/DP5zto0EZJU/s640/hayley-williams.jpg][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Katie Rox (not really famous, she was the singer for Jakalope for a while)][img src=http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/sexy-gothic-girls-0.jpg][/spoiler]

And because I just can't help myself, here's my favourite anime crush at the moment:
[spoiler=Shin from AMNESIA][img src=http://planetrenders.net/images/thumbs/Shin-Amnesia-psd66384.png][/spoiler]

themyrmidon

Sep 28, 2009
The only celebrity I would consider entering into a serious relationship with is Jennifer Lawrence. She is a great actress and seems to be a really genuine person, as well as stunningly beautiful.

Captcha: gene parmesan

NinjaSniperAssassin

Sep 19, 2012
Nowhere Man said:
It used to be I would gnaw my left leg off for a chance with Scarlet Johansson. But as of late I have a new crush.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Heavenly

Side note: How do I customize spoiler links to say something other than "Spoiler click to view"?
I think... I just forgot how to breath.

Side note answer: [s poiler="Insert title here"] Then your stuff, then your /spoiler tag. For example,

One day, Lights, we will be together. One day.

Rol3x

Jan 24, 2008
Emilia Clarke on game of thrones. Charming, talented and a stunning natural beauty.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
Olivia Wilde. Dear god, whilst watching endless marathons of House MD, I loved the person she portrayed. ("13" she was called.) I later took a shine to the actual actress behind her. I'd post a picture or three but that's rather impossible with an iPad, google will do you right for that. But her eyes....her hair...her body....ohhh the things I would to that face and body would make a female teenage lemonfic writer turn beet red......sorry, I probably sound uncomfortably creepy, but yeah, that's mine.

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Chris Hemsworth. I don't even need to look at him, he just needs to speak in his Thor voice. Looking is extremely nice, too.

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
Well being close to the worlds foremost fan of both Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire, I'd have to say my number one lady would be Natalie Dormer. Good, sweet, christ, is she hot. There are things I'd do to her that would most likely shame my parents, but I care not because seriously, holy fuck.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Back when I had such things, it was Christina Ricci. That was back when she and I were both pre-pubescent.

Mind you, I'd still fuck her today (and no, I'm not going to post a list of famous women I feel that way about, it would be miles long), but I now know that romantic love just isn't a thing I can do.