Who is your famous crush?

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Showing my age here, but mine were Nicola Bryant from her run on Dr. Who. (Though I suppose it would be more accurate to say that my crush was on the character she played.) No, it wasn't about the bikini, it was the attitude, those lines....
"So what! My name's Perpugilliam Brown and I can shout just as loud as you can!"
and
"*You'll* spare *my* life? Come out here and say that!"
Though the bikini didn't hurt. She's one lovely lady.

And Jane Seymour, mostly from her role as Princess Farrah in Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger. Seeing that movie in it's original theatrical release when I was nine or so catapulted me in to an early puberty, and is probably responsible for
my on-going bellydancer/navel fixation. (And yes I know, no Islamic Princess would ever dress like that in public.)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Tom Hiddleston. I would gladly be part of Loki's fangirl army anyday...

My sister loves Tom Hardy who plays Bane...that would be an interesting family gathering :p

Thoughtful_Salt

Mar 29, 2012
I'm probably going to take a lot of flak for this but....I've had a crush on Kristen Stewart for the longest time (zoey deschanel too, but she's second fiddle). I don't have any specific reasons, I just like her.

legend forge

Mar 26, 2010
When I was a kid I was waaaay into Kimberly from Power Rangers. I still have a special place in my heart for her. My friend lives in Toronto near her, sends me a teasing message whenever there is a sighting.

norashepard

Mar 4, 2013
Nic Cage.

Except not at all. For real actually it's probably Pam Grier or Michaela Conlin. Oh, and if Connor Kenway was real him. FOREVER.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Tom_green_day said:
Agree with Emma Watson!
Also Evanna Lynch. Not as well known but she seems really lovely and interesting... and IRISH :D
Someone is a Harry Potter fan indeed.

I did like Lynch's portrayal of Luna though. Spot on in my opinion.

Currently I am drooling over Emily Bett Rickards

Murais

Sep 11, 2007
Christina Hendricks was my favorite for a bit (Still is, because she's basically all I am looking for in a woman physically in one package. And let's face it, "winning personalities" are not often a trait of the people we have celebrity crushes on). Kate Upton recently entered my radar and has been one of the more "mainstream" women I've been attracted to.

I am, in all respects, a boob man. I am not ashamed to admit it.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Natalie Portman, I know a bit cliched but god dammit that woman is gorgeous and I will hear no argument to the contrary.

Also Tom Hiddleston, he's the one and only exception to my sexuality, he just seems like the sweetest guy alive.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
kickyourass said:
Natalie Portman, I know a bit cliched but god dammit that woman is gorgeous and I will hear no argument to the contrary.

Also Tom Hiddleston, he's the one and only exception to my sexuality, he just seems like the sweetest guy alive.
I know right all the charity things he does, how is he real.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Rose McGowan
Faye Reagan
Dave Grohl
Brooke Nevin

All these people have influenced either my viewing habits or musical tastes.

CPunchMaster

Aug 29, 2011
I always joke that it's Stephen Colbert... But it's really Alison Brie (from Community). She's amazing.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
norashepard said:
Nic Cage.

Except not at all. For real actually it's probably Pam Grier or Michaela Conlin. Oh, and if Connor Kenway was real him. FOREVER.
Oh come on, he knows you want him!

as for me, Olivia Wilde:

It's pretty obvious.

wulf3n

Mar 12, 2012
Reading through this thread I realised that I don't do crushes on real people anymore, I prefer fictional characters. Weird :)

Athefist

Nov 10, 2008
The girl who plays Merida at Disneyland. I mean come on: http://i.imgur.com/JgqMi.jpg

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
I've only ever had one real true attraction to a famous person.

NinjaSniperAssassin

Sep 19, 2012
Evil Smurf said:
Rose McGowan
Faye Reagan
Dave Grohl
Brooke Nevin

All these people have influenced either my viewing habits or musical tastes.
Oh come now, are you sure there isn't another "habit" being influenced here?