Who is your Favourite Stand-up Comedian?

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
Do they have to be alive? If no then George Carlin, if yes probably Gabriel Iglesias.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Dylan Moran ("What are children? Midget drunks!") and Billy Connolly is fantastic. I also enjoy Dave Hughes, Adam Hills, Bill Burr... but they just don't compare to Dylan Moran and Billy Connolly.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Here in Australia it would have to be Akmal Saleh thanks to his hilarious work on Thank God Your Here. For America it would have to be Mike D for his awesome show REDBAR RADIO. And when it comes to Britain I just can't decide, Rowin Atkinson, Russel Brand, Dawn French, Sacha Baron-Cohen, Billy Connoly. I love a good laugh!

Sir_Montague

Oct 6, 2008
Pretty sure this was a really recent topic already... My answers were Dave Chappelle, Demetri Martin, and George Carlin...

EDIT: Kyle Cease is up there as well...

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
Ricky Gervais is Brilliant. Can't believe no one mentioned him until now. There hasn't been that many posters yet I know. But enough to mention Ricky I figured.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Avykins said:
I mean, he had good points especially on the american "rights" to which he basically said: "You want to know about your rights? Google "Japanese Americans 1942" That will tell you all you need to know about your precious rights. The government took away these peoples rights simply because their ancestors were born in a different country and if they can take the rights away then they are not rights at all, they are privileges. All we have is a list of government approved privileges that seems to get smaller and smaller every year." But I just can not remember ever actually laughing at any of his jokes.
You know, the guy had fart jokes, too. In fact, the guy joked about everything under the sun. I'm surprised that you never laughed out loud at any of his routines.
kawligia said:
I'm so relieved that nobody has said Dane Cook.
You just did.

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
errr i have 3
eddie izzard
bill bailey
and russel howard
Actually tbh i like all the regulars off mock the week