Who makes the best DLC?

Skeleton Jelly

Nov 1, 2009
I'd say Bioware or Bethesda.

Bioware because it added missions to ME2. but not ONLY that, it added characters, amour, and new weapons. Most DLC packs only come with 1 new thing. (Look aw MW2 or Halo 3 for example, just map DLC). And they did most of it for free. Which all DLC should be.

And Bethesda, because they basically do what Bioware does. The quality of the dlc can be questioned though.

Frenger

May 31, 2009
The Midnight Show. Hours upon hours of fun for all the family.

Seriously though, most DLC's suck. Bioware at least gave away most of their for free (provided you bought the game as a new copy). Rockstar, Bethesda and Gearbox have done pretty well too.

All I can think of at the moment. Left4dead I suppose... on second thought, no, it wasn't.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Undead Warfare said:
Bioware because it added missions to ME2. but not ONLY that, it added characters, amour, and new weapons.
One of the ME2 DLCs was just a few alt costumes for a couple of characters and it wasn't one of the free DLCs. They may as well have just called it Horse Armour (oh yeah, I went there).

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
Bethesda, look at all of the Oblivion stuff on the xbox marketplace, and it's all (apart from horse armour) really good