Who was the last enemy you killed?

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
khaimera said:
rhyno435 said:
khaimera said:
A juggernaut in the last spec ops mission. The one where you have to kill 15 of them. Technically my friend got the last kill becuase I suck at that game.
There is a way to kind of cheat at that mission when you have two people.

OT:
General Shepherd. Ghost killing, backstabbing buttwipe.
There is? I mostly hid behind that upstairs ammo crate. Then the juggernauts only come from one direction and were easy to kill.

We used the cheat in the bedroom for that mission where you have to kill ten juggernauts with knives and explosives.
That's pretty much what you do. One person stands in the middle of the doorway, the other stands close enough to heal the other, but far enough away to be safe from getting shot.

The one person shoots the juggernauts, while the other person constantly heals them. I beat it on Veteran at my friend's house by doing that.

Although I have no idea what you're talking about for the explosives one.

Razavn

Jun 2, 2009
Hmm...it was a member of S.V.E.R. with a claymore or LMG in MAG...lot of acronyms there...

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
another player in Saints Row 2 online. He ran a merry chase indeed, but soon learned that when one is being chased by an assailant with a baseball bat, one ought not seek refuge at the edge of a tall building.

[HEADING=1]SPLAT![/HEADING]

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
The human reaper(and in turn, the entirety of the collector base) shit was so cash

Iron_Stalker

Sep 10, 2009
a random EDF solder in Red Faction Guerrilla. I was just walking along, minding my own business, then I saw some random edf solder gun down someone. He then walked into a 4 story building, and I followed. I planted a singularity bomb behind him, and ran like hell.
Not only did it kill the guy, but it brought down the building he was in, crushing some innocent civilians underneath.

I love that game so much.

Anagram

Nov 10, 2009
A Slig from Oddworld: Abe's Odysee. Buying that game on steam brought back so many happy memories :D

Alkestes

Dec 9, 2009
A Dervish Assassin from Venetica. I swear, there are far too many of those assholes.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
rhyno435 said:
khaimera said:
rhyno435 said:
khaimera said:
A juggernaut in the last spec ops mission. The one where you have to kill 15 of them. Technically my friend got the last kill becuase I suck at that game.
There is a way to kind of cheat at that mission when you have two people.

OT:
General Shepherd. Ghost killing, backstabbing buttwipe.
There is? I mostly hid behind that upstairs ammo crate. Then the juggernauts only come from one direction and were easy to kill.

We used the cheat in the bedroom for that mission where you have to kill ten juggernauts with knives and explosives.
That's pretty much what you do. One person stands in the middle of the doorway, the other stands close enough to heal the other, but far enough away to be safe from getting shot.

The one person shoots the juggernauts, while the other person constantly heals them. I beat it on Veteran at my friend's house by doing that.

Although I have no idea what you're talking about for the explosives one.
Same strategy as the oen you mentioned. Have one person hide in the bedroom where there is only one way in. That person only heals and stays on the ground. The other guy blocks juggernauts from coming in the room and tries to get off a shot, or simply stabs the juggernauts until they die. It takes a little while but is easier than doing it by running around and shooting rockets at them.

Fweeb

Aug 30, 2009
Predator from the AvP Classic 2000; the first one in the Alien campain and whooooo-boy did he hurt. In fact his buddy just nuked me with a shoulder cannon...sadface...

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
For AI... a mech on Mass Effect 2. However I have just enjoyed a nice game of split screen COD where I sniped one of my buddies.