Who was the last enemy you killed?

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Dark Toon Link in Spirit Tracks. Getting to him is the hard part- I also killed several of virtually every kind of enemy plus the 5 temple bosses. *Mops brow*

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
I want to say...either a Brute, Elite, or Jackal, possibly a Grunt

Wait, I last played WoW...I couldn't even tell you what I killed actually :p

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
Johnny Reb said:
j0frenzy said:
Johnny Reb said:
Bowser from Super Mario Bros.

just thought id go back and dominate that ***** for old times sake ^_^
Oddly enough, my last enemy was Bowser from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Coincidence is fun.
I haven't played the new Super Mario Bros. is it any good? do you still have to spend like 30 tries only to find out you need to jump over Bowser and grab the axe that's there behind him lol?
It is a lot of fun, particularly with friends. And no, Bowser is legitimately hard over non-bullshit stuff.

Au Naturel.

Apr 4, 2010
I assassinated another player online in Halo Reach... and then my friend yoinked me. I turned the xBox off.

ORRRRRR ~ an enemy gunship in DoDonPachi DaiOuJou. How dare they attack me... HYPER LASER GOOOOOOOOO!!

llew

Sep 9, 2009
ive killed lots of peeps in the last hour so im really having to think here but i do believe it was uchiha saskue on ninja storm 2 while playing as kakashi... or it may have been 8 brutes who i somehow managed to get following me on AC:brotherhood...

Xealeon

Feb 9, 2009
A US Airborne trooper who para-dropped into the wrong field(for him, at least) in Darkest Hour.