Who was the last enemy you killed?

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Some... things in this online platformer called Don't Turn Back or something.

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
A Scientist in half life 1, ive decided to play through every single half life game in order so ive played it as Evil Gordan, Evil Barney, and kind old sheapard :D

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Ivan the goddamn tankman in Just Cause 2. But the game only works with an Nvidia driver that doesn't work with any other games, so I can't really play it :\ (PC)
But he was kinda meh, so my latest worthy foe is...
Brutes from AC II? No way, those guys were pussies.
Ok, I'll go with that part in Mass Effect 2 where you go to save Tali, and fight your way through a horde of enemies to kill a Colossus. Played with soldier, rushed, healed, shot like crazy. That one part was so fucking intense, it made me forget that I don't actually like the combat system.

Galebaby

Apr 22, 2010
I killed a zombie on Cortex Command with a Jericho Missle from the player made mod.
That zombie isn't getting back up. Ever again.

Johnny Cain

Apr 18, 2010
One of the many many Hockey Mask wearing members of the Jackals in Red Steel 2.
Well, more than one. Several dozen.

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
Aylaine said:
CLEVERSLEAZOID said:
Hilgrad said:
Er... considering how I've been playing Phantasy Star Zero for the last five hours now (hooray for 89 Floors of the Eternal Tower in one sitting...), around 500 cannon fodder enemies. The very last enemy I killed was a "Korse". A small, flying machine/turret thing.
Hehe I've beaten Eternal Tower twice so far, once on Hard with my main and once on Normal with an alt character. Going through it again on my main on Hard again just for experience, Super difficulty seems just as outrageous as Ultimate was on PSO heh.

Aylaine said:
That's where I'd try it first. PSO always equals online. <3

It sounds just like PSO, but in the palm of your hand. :O
It seriously was the best online rpg ever. I still prefer it over Warcraft and I played that for 5 years non-stop.

Sigh, I still remember running up a £400 phone bill playing the original PSO on the Dreamcast haha. Needless to say the parental units were not impressed!
You should play with me, Rauten and Aura Guardian. We all play PSO Blue Burst. :]

On topic, the last enemy I killed was a Bartle. Testing out my weapons in Ultimate...
Aw I did start playing Blue Burst for a little while, but unfortunately I was playing on illegitimate servers and kept getting DC'ed. Plus my PC is fried, stealing the parents atm heh. Srsly need to fix my PC :(

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
That Venom monkey robot boss in Star Fox 64, I'm using an emulator and a Logitech imitation of a Playstation controller.