Who was the last enemy you killed?

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
Mutant Midget Psycho, in Borderlands. I laughed out loud the first time I encountered that enemy type, and it still makes me laugh.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
A zombie, in Oblivion. You know, that cave where you have to rescue the mage guild member from the hoard of zombies. I'm still pretty low level, but with really high sneak, so I lured the zombies away from me, then snuck up behind them and stabbed them.
At least I can now make my own spells!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
A pesky Pyro who was spawn camping....with the rest of his team. I soon left after that.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
A skeleton in the grave yard of the Gate Keeper. I started a Shivering Isles playthrough, but new Venture Bros made me stop...and now I am distracted by the internet.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Um...
It would've been some creature in Oblivion. That was a few hours ago.
I think it was that necromancer trying to turn himself into a Lich in the Dark Brotherhood quest... such a shame there aren't more liches in Oblivion.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
the guitar warrior from TotalDistortion...
[img height= 300]http://www.joesparks.com/totaldistortion/past/GtrWari.jpg[/img]

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
If my memory serves me right, it was a bunch of archers defending an enemy civilization's town in Civilization IV.

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
Not sure who counts as the last; I blew up all 7 opponants at once last time playing Split/Second.