Who was the last enemy you killed?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
-Seraph- said:
The Trinity Armor in Birth By Sleep while playing through Ventus' story.

Shoggoth2588 said:
Trinity Armor was the last boss I killed

The last actual enemy I killed was one of those annoying ass bird things in Birth by Sleep.
Those birds are nowhere near as annoying as mandrakes (those plants that shoot leaf blades at you). Fucking things kept killing me while trying to deal with a swarm of everything else and of course the dam targeting system decides not to cooperate so clusterfuck FTW. Would have helped if the shot-lock command would TARGET THEM.
Birth by Sleep is broken. The characters level up too quickly to make Proud mode too difficult. The real difficulty lies in the targeting system. Finish Attacks DEMAND you to input their combos, there is no way to skip or back out of them either. Once you do allow a Finish to go through, you can't chose to target someone else once you've say, used Twisted Time to Stop and Kill an enemy. Ranged attacks almost always go straight ahead as though they fear heights. I don't care for the music either. Cinderella's planet made me mute the game. Disney Town made me want to break the game...then I put Case Zero back on and felt better.

kwydjebo

Sep 1, 2010
I was a tough irish bloke in 1940s Paris, I followed a Wermacht soldier who was on patrol, snuck up behind him, administered touch of death, for a clean kill, then took his uniform. I then walked up to a V2 rocket platform (That had 3 nazi's guarding it), and despite the fact I was in full veiw I was a ble to casually plant a pack of explosives with a radio trigger on the platform, I then casualy walked away, detonator in hand and then stopped, turned around to watch as I pulled the trigger and watched the rocket and 3 gerries go up in a plume of fire and smoke.

Sabateur for Xbox 360....heck of a lot of fun.

SilentBobsThoughts

Dec 29, 2009
kwydjebo said:
I was a tough irish bloke in 1940s Paris, I followed a Wermacht soldier who was on patrol, snuck up behind him, administered touch of death, for a clean kill, then took his uniform. I then walked up to a V2 rocket platform (That had 3 nazi's guarding it), and despite the fact I was in full veiw I was a ble to casually plant a pack of explosives with a radio trigger on the platform, I then casualy walked away, detonator in hand and then stopped, turned around to watch as I pulled the trigger and watched the rocket and 3 gerries go up in a plume of fire and smoke.

Sabateur for Xbox 360 and the PS3 ....heck of a lot of fun.
Fixed :p haha I'm gonna get killed for this aren't I? :p

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Just KO'd Undertaker and Kane in a 1 v 2 Handicap match on Smackdown Vs Raw if that counts? (Well I only KO'd Undertaker...Kane was slowly dying on the floor)

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
A,what seemed to me,max Psi limit swarm of Colossi in StarCraft II. I rebuked them with half as many Vikings.
What made it hilarious was the guy freaking out when the Vikings attacked from teir fighter mode,when I remarked to him that Colossi are treated as land and air units.
He then quit,saying Terrans was overpowered.

Keela

Aug 16, 2008
Not really an enemy, but my daughter in Kane and Lynch (first one). I love it when games have a lot of build up to a total ***** of a character who I'm supposed to sympathise with, and then make her stupid waste of pixelated ass mortal... best moment of the whole game!

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
The panda things in castle crashers(PSN).
No...wait...the knight thing in castle crashers...
No...wait...the lava demons...
Someone help me! I can't stop!