Who was the last enemy you killed?

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
For me it was a niggah I had to kill in Fallout 3, because I wanted the sniper rifle he had.
No, I am not racist, he attacked me FIRST!
To which I have retailiated with a nice missile launcher shot to the face, nice one Jimbo!

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
In Firefight on Reach I believe I killed a Kig-yar Skirmisher. It's kinda hare to chase them down and smack them...

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Most recently? Just last night. The Nihilanth from Half-Life. I had felt the urge to play through the Half-Life series again and started up the first game over the weekend. Played the last chapter last night. I'm going to start Half-Life 2 tonight, so I foresee me re-posting in a few days talking of beating Dr. Breen.

LadyMint

Apr 22, 2010
A flying fish demon in Okami. Just bought it a few weeks ago for the Nintendo Wii. Drawing symbols with motion controls is currently the height of my frustration, but somehow I am curing the land of ancient evil one brush stroke at a time.

brawlfan1

Sep 10, 2010
I'm almost possitive I took down Gannondorf in LoZ: Twilight Princess (Wii) last, but it could have been a Stantler in Pokémon... no, wait definately Gannondorf, why? POKEMON JUST WON'T DIE!

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
My opponent in Starcraft 2. Specifically he gave up after I shot down his warp prism containing Dark Templar that he wanted to drop at my island expansion so that he would kill my buildings before my Battle cruisers finished murdering his. He did not count on my expansion being surrounded with missile turrets. Although, even if he'd successfully gotten his Dt's onto my island, I could have just lifted off and he had no air. Not sure what the guy was thinking.

srm79

Jan 31, 2010
An F-16C, in Lock On: Modern Air Combat. 4 of them were easily overwhelmed by my two-ship formation of Su-27 Flankers ^_^