Who was the last enemy you killed?

T-Blade

Jun 12, 2008
My nemesis on Battlefield: Bad company 2, Oh sweet sweet revenge, It was also the last kill.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
A Geth in ME1. Never played it, so I'm playing a little catch up in my Bioware games. Sadly, if I didn't play ME1 for about 5 minutes before needing to quit, I could have answered this question with, "The Archdemon in Dragon Age". And that would have been much cooler.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
I dance with Flemeth from Dragon age.

She step on my toe from time to time and I have to take a break, but eventually I won her book.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Captain Pancake said:
A team of riot shield-spamming insurgents. Semtex anyone?
I prefer the "Toro!" method. Just wait until they charge at you, then sidestep/jump like a bull fighter and plant some bullets or a knife (either throwing or stabbing) in their backsides.
Dr. wonderful said:
I dance with Flemeth from Dragon age.

She step on my toe from time to time and I have to take a break, but eventually I won her book.
May I ask, on what level did you attend the dance? I just can't friggin' win.
D-Mic said:
A Will-O'-The-Wisp in Oblivion. Most pain in the ass enemy ever.
Can't you kill those, like ghosts, with silver weapons? Provided that you have a silver weapon, I often did not, which made killing them indeed horribly annoying and time consuming.

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
Amethyst Wind said:
I do believe it was a Husk. You better believe I pistol-whipped him good.
Oooh. That sounds entising. The last one I remember killing was a fleshpound which murdered the other 5 people in my team. So, in Zed-time, I jumped around a corner, Was tremendously shocked, then I scored a critical headshot with the shotgun out of pure luck.

Imagine jumping around a corner to ambush someone, just to find a fleshpound right up in your face..

We lost.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
Psycho Mantis, the most legendary boss ever! I've just finished a long play-through of some of my old classics.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Dr. Breen, in Half Life 2, I just keep coming back to that encounter for some reason